Ciao!
Well. Considering the events taken place between me and the staff team within the last few days. I have made the decision to leave the community. After being a loyal roleplayer for about 3 years now I have decided to leave due to the staff team and lack of roleplay.

Upon joining the community, I had no clue what I was doing, calling Rickets and Pinky C*nts and teamkilling an SRU with a USP, It was fair to say I was a minge. No matter how much I attempt to change my way of playing, the staff team never seem to catch on and I have run out of patience. I have to thank Fearless for the amount of time it has entertained me but for the foreseeable future I will be leaving the community.

I'd like to thank a couple of people for being great mates (and not two faced) during my stay.

Tomo - Fantastic guy, hated you when you were a liaison XD. We need a game of hartz of eyeron fowur in the future mate.

Rickets - After a rocky start back in 2013, you're an amazing lad who's a great model to the rest of the community.

Mint - Great guy, even though I thought you were 10 when I first spoke to you! Keep playing as that EvoSentinel!

Random - Your voice scares the shit out of me every time. Like my spine falls out of my ass... We gotta keep playing PUBG mate! In a bit fam!

If you arent on this list, its probably because you're a sly two faced *&@%$"!!E

I'll still be on discord and maybe the forums but I wont be returning to the servers. You're all going to say that this is ban related, however I have been pondering on this for a long time now.

With all of that out of the way,
Bye.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 5 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Panda, lordofthesilver, Bobby, Iraqi Eagle
See you around friend.

Goodbye Ratatoskrr.
Sad to hear this, Rat.

Goodbye, you're a good guy.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Sad to see you go buddy Sad

God dam nit!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Take care rat. Always been funny (And really fucking annoying) joining discord and hearing you scream about one religion or another...

Goodbye.
But how am I supposed to boil my tea? Smile

But mate, I hope I see you on the servers and of course I'll speak to ya on teamspeak Discord!

Have a good one mate!
Bye!

Have some good luck on the next path you take.

[Image: 4219593.jpg]
Well okay then...Sad to see you go Rat, we had some good times here on Fearless that I'll cherish until you return. Stay in-contact with me though.

Good luck!
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Shame for it to end up like this.
Let's continue playing video games every now and then, homie.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.