iac's unban
Your name:❤ iac ❤

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115546501

Your ban ID:72873

Banned by:Ghost

Reason:advertising another community, Staff disrespect, Double accounting

Involved: n/a

Hello, i'm here to appeal my ban. I'd like to go through some of these points and while I agree with the reasoning behind it, i'd like another chance as I believe everyone should be given a chance to explain their side of the story.

Advertising another community & Staff disrespect.

(Note, this was last year, maybe 8 months have passed?)Not too sure about this one, I think I came on the server, spammed "limelight gaming" a few times in the chat, someone confronted me and I told them to "fuck off". I'm not too sure what I was thinking at the time and I just assume I was attempting to cause as much chaos as possible and annoy a few people to get a reaction out of them.

I'd like to clarify I've moved on from this now and no longer like to cause carnage nor get a reaction out of people, and I apologize for my actions against the people in chat and the administrators who dealt with me.

Double accounting

While I'm aware you don't take too kindly to people double accounting, or double accounting to avoid a ban at that matter, i'd also like to explain my side of the story.

I believe this was a few months ago(not too sure as you don't display dates on the bans) and and a friend of mine had recently got back into fearless, and I decided to go and play with him, but I remembered I was banned.
I decided to hop on my other account and load up gmod to play with him on that, only as I got on the server I was confronted by an admin(not too sure) and he said "you realize you still have a ban and you should of made an unban request" and I just went "ok" and he banned me.

The only reason I did this was because I had not have contact with the person for a while now, as they were away from their computer for several months, and I just wanted to play with them, and couldn't be bothered to go through the appeals process(which can take days) only to play with him for a couple of hours or so.

The reason I'm appealing these bans is because I've while I feel they are valid, I'd like another chance at displaying how I am. I honestly regret spamming things in ooc and been rude to admins. I would like to make a return to Fearless, While I may of been a bit stupid in my actions I fully accept responsibility. If this is approved, I accept any other punishments such as a large OOC blacklist. I also accept any other further punishments if needed.

Thank you, Alex.
Your appeal will be brought up internally.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
After discussing this appeal, we have decided that you are not ready to return yet.

Feel free to make another UBR when appropriate, however this appeal is hereby denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Moved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]