PR: A very large amount of people.
That was after you threatning us. As I said it was publicly open to start off with.

You keep on trying to find all these small details. But there was absolutely no rule breakage in this small event of roleplay.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(06-20-2017, 12:50 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 12:48 PM)Jonas Wrote: Adam

Ace Industries has its ideologies as stated right in one of my first comments. We are checking out this "new" clans structure and so forth. If we had no reason to come in, we would not.

So, what you are saying is: "We can set our clan 'ideologies' to whatever we want and then we can go and raid whoever we want when we want how we want"

That is just twisting my words.

We did not raid you for no reason. You threatend us. You can have the same ideologies, and spy on people. Raid/Search or what you call it if you have a valid reason behind it.
(06-20-2017, 12:50 PM)Jonas Wrote: That was after you threatning us. As I said it was publicly open to start off with.

You keep on trying to find all these small details. But there was absolutely no rule breakage in this small event of roleplay.

A lot of people saw the rule breakages. That's why I took it upon myself to post the PR on the staff members and the users involved because I wasn't wanting any backlash on any of my buddies. Clearly there's much more backlash than I anticipated. I don't understand why you can change the rules from the looks of it. Every other person would change their job title to Walkers Incorporated and roleplayed but instead you made it 10x worse by going "undercover".

Not only did you try and raid us but you baited us for a reaction to do so. That's not the best "passive roleplay" now is it?
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Hello Sparks,

There still is absolutely no rule breakage in this case. I have told you numerous of times, had we changed to Walkers Incorporated, we had to go into different roleplay character, hence our Ace characters would not know the situation In-characterly. We have changed no rules to benefit ourselves in this situation at all, I don't know where that is comming from. And no. Every other person would not change their jobs to another corporation, we went undercover, spying on you, taking pictuures of your building inorder to monitor your every move.

We had never baited you into threatning us. You had every chance to call the police on us, you did not. You pulled out a bat on us and threatend us, hence why WE went to the cops and the President.

However good or bad you think our passive roleplay went, that is up to you, and still is not rule breakage.

Instead of again going off assumptions, please enlighten me on exactly what rule I have broken together with the others. You seem to avoid that question?

I belive that we should just lay it for now till an SA can review this.

This will be my last reply unless requested by an SA.
I will no longer be pursuing action against the users in this thread. Situation has been resolved internally.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Situation resolved. Closed.