Player report on Nazz for RDM and Teamkilling
Name of player: Nazz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Time in GMT: Around 17:45

Server: V4B1

Summary: I was driving around normally and a guy with a galil starts shooting me, I get out and see what's up, he sees I am his teammate and keeps shooting me.
He then calls me an idiot over the radio.

Evidence: Calling me an idiot after killing me:

Spoiler :
[Image: 33250AE555D2A44DD83EBCF117160009D9D3D48C]

Video:

Ok, so this guy is an actual prick, ok yes i killed him, but it was not on porpuse neither did i want to teamkill, some guy had just stolen my car wich by chance was a white bmw aswell and was speeding with it around the city trying to hit me with my own car, then unfortunately Dooz came out of nowhere and appeared in a white bmw and i started shooting because i tought it was the Car Thief, i did not realize it was him until he started saying "omg nazz you shot me down i'm gonna post a PR on you" I actually appologized and offered to refund him with toolboxes, he just kept on insisting he wanted to PR me, guess he's one of thoose, he was in a security outfit so i couldn't tell, i have evidence in Screenshots if necessary, altought i think this pr was a bit stupid. He didn't loose anything, i immediately appologized, and still he didn't give a damn even tho i offered to pay for his repairs.
Stop lying, you never offered a refund, nor apologized, you kept acting the way it shows on the picture, calling me an idiot.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

First, you don't call me a liar, second, yes i did, if you actually read chat instead of in game voice chatting all the time that you were gonna pr me you would have seen it.
I'm not going to argue with you.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Good choise.
First of all it's for the best to keep personal issues away from the courthouse as they are of no assistance in a PR.

I fail to see a proper reason for you to open fire upon the vehicle considering your life was not in direct danger in this situation.
Perhaps next time you should reconsider and double-check before you open fire. Dooz even said in radio chat he was putting on a Worn-out Security outfit.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved.

Keep personal problems and arguments to PM next time. Stay objective in the PR and get to the point.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]