Kai Meyquer, Braindog and Asian Muscles.
Name of player:Kai Meyquer, Braindog and Asian Muscles

SteamID:Kai Meyquer - STEAM_0:0:8343198
Braindog - STEAM_0:0:5791023
Asian Muscles - STEAM_0:1:33497945

Time in GMT: 10:02 AM

Server:Evocity V2d

Summary: We were hanging inside our base at the Radio Station when suddenly I hear keypad cracking sounds. I go to the gate and I see one of the SS cracking my keypad and trying to get in. I get shot and killed and when I asked why they raided me I got the reason "Fortified bases are illegal". My fortifications were some small fences to limit my property, nothing more. thesilentorchestra can confirm that I was not warranted as he was the President at that time.

Evidence: : http://i41.tinypic.com/531pxg.jpg - WHen I got the reason for being raided.
http://i41.tinypic.com/2nrnr4.jpg - Confirmation of their names.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I was at radio station too, i came from the city and saw 2 police cars were in the base, i went inside and saw the were starting to keypad crack my door, at that point the president wrote in broadcast that they should stop raiding our base, they had no warrant. So it was randomly raid.
1.u spelled my name wrong :/
2.The president has broadcasted that fortified bases were illegal
3.i did not open fire,the other normal police officers did,then you shot at me too,so i had to return fire
4.president also said any props making a perimetre is counted as illegal
(12-22-2011, 12:39 PM)Bulldk9 Wrote: I was at radio station too, i came from the city and saw 2 police cars were in the base, i went inside and saw the were starting to keypad crack my door, at that point the president wrote in broadcast that they should stop raiding our base, they had no warrant. So it was randomly raid.

we talked in the radio abit after and he authorized it,i didnt go back until it was over of course due to nlr
He only said fortified bases. But I only had a fence. And why did you crack my keypad instead of warranting? Explain.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-22-2011, 01:18 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: He only said fortified bases. But I only had a fence. And why did you crack my keypad instead of warranting? Explain.

ive seen other ss do this and i thought this is the usual way of doing it?
I'll wait til the other accused come and reply.
Usual way? Those were mingebags. The ONLY time you use a keypad cracker is when the owner of the base you are searching is arrested, otherwise it is against the rules.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Rux i seem to recall you doing this exact thing 2 days ago with the reason "It looked suspicious"

Also fortified is all up to whoever made the law.

Besides these facts theres not really any evidence here to support a ban, no pictures showing them in the act or of your "Fortifictations", no video of it either
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(12-22-2011, 08:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Rux i seem to recall you doing this exact thing 2 days ago with the reason "It looked suspicious"

Also fortified is all up to whoever made the law.

Besides these facts theres not really any evidence here to support a ban, no pictures showing them in the act or of your "Fortifications", no video of it either

There was a very significant difference between the issue two days ago and this one. For starters, they had HUGE thick walls. It looked like a castle and the suspicion is how the very "rich" rebels had made a place like that.

The law specified as you can see in the first picture "HEAVY FORTIFIED". If you look to the second picture on the left, you could see a fence wall. Does that look Heavy to you?

Credit goes to Jamie.
Rux that picture looks like it has your bulletproof guard tower in it just to the right, thats pretty fortified.

if so, its the same situation, except they had government backing Via a law that made it illigal to have things such as that on your property

"Away i go for the next 6 hours!"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
We were just Following Presidents Orders!
pics: http://www.imagesocket.com/photos/guest/2364117

Correct me if im Wrong here, But that looks pretty Fortified to me :3