Spear's last resignation
I will give the official reasoning for the demotion on this thread at some point when I'm home from work. The majority of you seem confused, so I will help clear it up for you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Envy, Archer, , god
(06-16-2017, 04:37 PM)Jordy Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 04:30 PM)Fieldy Wrote: lol awestruck you some dumb

If you're going to call someone dumb at least spell your sentence correctly.

Goodbye Spear.

that was the point...
(06-17-2017, 02:56 AM)Rebelz Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:25 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:21 PM)Envy Wrote: I am just curious why he never got Veteran?

I mean when he resigned a few months ago with Snow for a little bit he got Vet Tags then but He didn't this time?

Is it because he was "demoted"?
Yes, when an admin is demoted they do not receive a veteran tag.

I mean, take a look at General Rickets and Preditor, not hating or anything but they got their veteran tags.

You don't see Barkles or Pinky with theirs now do you?

That is a different case, with different circumstances that cannot be applied here.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Awestruck, hopefully the official reason will be accurate this time. I don't want another false bomb thrown at me. You called my explanations bullshit and called me an untrustworthy liar, which is very rude. Maybe you, me and SoulRipper should all have a chat about it before as even I, myself is pretty confused.
The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Zambie ^‿^
Good luck man
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Goodbye Spear , this isn't fair but we'll miss ya!
The following 1 user Likes JunkyGardai's post:
  • Spear
It's a real shame someone like you got demoted, Spear. I for one fking love you and cannot see how and why people would dislike you. You know, don't even bother worrying about those people. Keep being you, keep hitting the gym and stay sexy.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Spear
Spear do not worry my child who ever demmoted you must have a micrephone shuved up there small arse SAD Sad To see you go Sad
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
(06-17-2017, 05:04 PM)Doormat18 Wrote: Spear do not worry my child who ever demmoted you must have a micrephone shuved up there small arse SAD Sad To see you go Sad

thats weird
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
That was unfair, and as Iraqi Eagle stated thats a real shame someone like you got demoted!Sad Sad to see you go, you were a good administrator and helpful person. I am very confused, what happening to FL...?
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
The following 1 user Likes Charles's post:
  • Spear