Fearless Forums
Spear's last resignation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: Spear's last resignation (/showthread.php?tid=81281)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Spear's last resignation - Spear - 06-15-2017

Hello there!

I decided to resign a couple of weeks ago. I wrote my thread and saved it as a document which you can find below.

As you can see I got demoted tonight. We all know there are always two sides of a story. I read the thread and noticed a few points which got me supriced. I asked for evidence but got none. Instead I got a "Goodbye" on my face. I wanted to discuss the demotion with respect, like a man but that didn't work. Got a straight loud "NO" in my face when I came on Discord. I got accused of lying but listen up, you my friends got my word that I did not lie. Another decision made out of false accusations, like the other two times I got "demoted".

One thing ay, let's not spread fire. I want to leave this community peacefully. I've supported this community for ages, spending thousands of hours here. Sadly, it had to end with a mess.

Edit: What person would call another person an untrustworthy liar if they do not have enough evidence to back up their claims? I am getting very dissapointed in how some people can be so disrespectful and rude towards another who has been putting LOADS of dedication into help and support... rude. If they would have evidence I would be banned. However, as they have no evidence they choose to demote me due to suspicions.

However, here is the resignation thread I wrote a couple of weeks ago:

- Hello!

You may have noticed how my inactivity has gone worse the past weeks. I've been very busy and there has not been much time left for me to come online to administrate. One decision had to be made and a couple of weeks ago I decided to resign.

I've been a staff member for more than 2000 hours of ingame playtime. During this time I've been working quite hard to help and support the players. This was something I really enjoyed to do. I lost my interest in role-playing and only stayed in order to administrate, making the gamemode an enjoyable place for the playerbase.

This will be my third and my very last resignation. Currently I'm one of the oldest staff members in our team, the staff member with the most hours. I accepted the moderator rank back in January 2016 and got promoted to administrator not even two months later. I've enjoyed my time as a staff member mainly because of all the players I've met. Making the gamemode an enjoyable place for the players is something I've strived for.

Yes, I do have a couple reasons behind my resignation. As you all may know I am very dedicated to exercising which is a big priority in my life. I go to gym 6 days a week and rest on Sundays. I spend a lot of time focusing on my body and health. This takes much space during my days.

One other reason as to why I chose to resign is because of the direction the community is moving towards. I simply feel like this community doesn't deserve my dedication and my time. Don't get me wrong, I do really like you players out there Smile

Anyways, I've decided to move on and focus more on my real life relationships, my health etc.

With that being said, I will now leave my administrator position.

Good luck!
-

Smile

RE: Spear's last resignation - Tomo - 06-15-2017

Thanks for everything Spear! You've been a good friend Smile

Someone had a great idea to suggest you for staff at the start of last year! Wink Blush

Best of luck with what you do next!

RE: Spear's last resignation - Awestruck - 06-15-2017

It's a real shame it had to end this way. I would again, like to thank you for your time and effort put into Administrating the servers.

It's a real shame you had to make this personal and insult me.

RE: Spear's last resignation - Broccoli - 06-15-2017

Shame to see you leave Spear you were a great admin and a very generous member with the charity and the giveaway.

I hope to see you return in the future!

Goodbye Spear.

RE: Spear's last resignation - Envy - 06-15-2017

Awww fuck.
Wont be the same without you, I know we will stay in touch 100% and Hopefully get more PUBG Wins like last night.
Thank you for everything and You Deserve Vet Tags tbh

RE: Spear's last resignation - Yonno - 06-15-2017

Best of luck, and thank you for all you've done.

RE: Spear's last resignation - Random - 06-15-2017

Thank you for all the hours you have spent on FL Spear.

I respect you for not writing a hate-speech, but rather move on. Good luck to you in the future.

RE: Spear's last resignation - Reebs - 06-16-2017

It's a shame that it had to end this way, Spear, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I respect that you're leaving peacefully without a rant about everything and with you the best of luck in the future. We will keep in touch, Spear.

We need to restart our snap streak by the way Sad

RE: Spear's last resignation - Mustang - 06-16-2017

Best of luck for the future, Spear!

Take care.

RE: Spear's last resignation - Rebdogg - 06-16-2017

My man..... I'm sad to see you go buddy.

Stay in touch through steam. We will most certainly be playing PUBGs again soon!

All the best bud!