Discover
Name of player: Disocver

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150440466

Time in GMT: N/A.

Server: v4b1

Summary: I role-play as a cop and for reasons I cannot to remember and I want to arrest Discover for reasons I cannot remember. As I roleplay as a cop, I have a taser which I acquire from the Armory locker. I whip out my tazer from my pocket and my character experiences a tingling sensation from static electricity because he whipes it out super fast.

I shout something down my microphone along the lines of ''stop''. If I typed it, it would've been /w because it was a quite sound, however easily could be heard. Discover hears it, therefore makes a runner however because my tazer is clearly located on their player model and they start to break the rule FearRP.

2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.

From my video evidence which may be watched now or after reading this Summary, Discover clearly breaks rules 2.1 and 2.1c.

Let me continue though, as they also break more. Discover runs along the pavement, heading towards Izzies Palace. Shes refuses to be arrested and to stop therefore jump infront of Developer of the Fearless Community [FL] Coffee's car who at the time was roleplaying as a Rebel job . I know it's him because when he jumps out if turns out of his to be Developer of the Fearless Community [FL] Coffee driving. Developer of the Fearless Community [FL] Coffee does not CDM (Car Deathmatch I believe CDM is abbreviated for) Discover as he tries his best to Swerve out the way in his Ford Raptor, therefore I did not arrest him when role-playing as a Police Officer. Developer of the Fearless Community [FL] Coffee managed to keep it cool when roleplaying! (That is my boi Developer of the Fearless Community [FL] Coffee!)

I do not know the rules that well therefore I cannot label the rule number that Discover broke, however I am very certain that him killing himself to avoid roleplay, an arrest in this case, is not acceptable behaviour.

Evidence:

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Moved. Discover will also be placed on a last chance, as this is his 9th ban in less than 400 hours, and the ban will be extended.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]