My Unban request
Your name:[FL:RP] Iraqi Eagle

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:96293875

Your ban ID:74669

Banned by: Brikaas

Reason: BRA (76231) - Doomfort, should know better. // As per last chance, extended by Ghost

Involved: Brikass and ghost 

Why we should unban you: Good morning or good after noon  to who ever is reading this, ive been banned for a really long time that does not mean i should get unbanned but i think i learned my lesson and i really miss fearless rp my friends keep talking about it in school and i actually really miss these old days when i use to be in the server i really worked hard and to get my stuff on this server, i really want to have another chance and i promise you guys i will play fair and i wont break a rule. i swear to god that i wont do anything that breaks the rules ill make sure to read the rules one by one and understand them all.After all its all up to you staff to decide if i deserve another chance and if you guys deny it i understand why. But if you actually accept this unban request i will make sure to follow the rules and i promise i wont break a rule  Sad 

Best regards,
Essa
hello, can i know plz why this player as the same name xD https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=10108 when he is a teacher
we have the same exact name and the same pic for a reason. anyway plz dont mix this up thank you <3
I'll get into contact with Brikaas regarding this.

In regards to Iraqi, why you two have the same name is none of our concern, nor will we get the two accounts confused.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-14-2017, 03:19 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'll get into contact with Brikaas regarding this.

In regards to Iraqi, why you two have the same name is none of our concern, nor will we get the two accounts confused.

so  who will change the name?
(06-14-2017, 03:19 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'll get into contact with Brikaas regarding this.

In regards to Iraqi, why you two have the same name is none of our concern, nor will we get the two accounts con
 ok thank you man and i appreciate your help  Cheese
(06-14-2017, 11:00 PM)ARE U MAD? Wrote:

Nobody will change the name. As I said, it is none of our concern and the accounts will not get mixed up.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-15-2017, 11:41 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 11:00 PM)ARE U MAD? Wrote:

Nobody will change the name. As I said, it is none of our concern and the accounts will not get mixed up.
ok
Good morning,

I have no clue what the entire situation is/was
However, I do think you could deserve another chance, but yet stay on your last.
I'll this up to the current team.

Goodluck!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(06-18-2017, 09:54 AM)Brikaas Wrote: Good morning,

I have no clue what the entire situation is/was
However, I do think you could deserve another chance, but yet stay on your last.
I'll this up to the current team.

Goodluck!

omgg i am actually shaking
THANK YOUUUU!!!!
Good morning , so I've been waiting for 7 days I am still waiting to get a reply if I am going to get unbanned or not so I can buy donator and the money pack . Please don't take this the wrong way and think that I am telling you guys what to do or something .

Thank you ,Essa