PR: [FL:RP] Jericho
Lightbulb 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Jericho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Time in GMT: 11:39

Server: V4B1

Summary: Doomforting - Blocking the view of a raider to give the defender an unfair advantage.

No cover for keypad crackers.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: FD4EEBB650F3C53A6A5CC6E4F713DE115B4C0E46]
[Image: 34B36E32E2BB195E560FAE9FEA6D0D7F087B3987]

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Lmao I removed it as you can see in the second screenshot. Petty player report trying to find a small reason to get people banned.
This is backed up in Sharpshooter's player report found at:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=81234

Showing the finalised base. Regardless, nice attempt misleading and tampering evidence from an unfinished building.
If this was 'an unfinished building' then why did you have contraband down in it, you even said you had been using the base for years?

[Image: 355d2ad1088627997606dc3bad6f5a1d.png]
[Image: 156cf279d96897321b3ccbb61dac3e9f.png]

Not to mention that the evidence you have provided an hours after my report, it in no way supports your story.
Are you lieing in the courthouse?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
-I know something about the situation-
The base certainly isn't under construction-Jericho was using the exactly same one yesterday,and again today before this pr was posted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgi07XSqcu0
Notice the time in right bottom,it is in GMT+2
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
By unfinished building I mean the base's current state when you informed me about it. As soon as you told me I removed it. Furthermore, the base was raided by a staff member during the time and he did not say anything about it.
(06-13-2017, 02:22 PM)Jericho Wrote: By unfinished building I mean the base's current state when you informed me about it. As soon as you told me I removed it. Furthermore, the base was raided by a staff member during the time and he did not say anything about it.

Which staff member was this, Jericho?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Kinda involved as I was basing with Jericho at the time.
The admin is Eeee
I was indeed raiding the base, but I never went inside as you rushed out and killed me. Previously I was trying to get in through the back by using a breach, but I never went in from the front.
Player report reviewed and approved

Doomfort is a very broad topic. This is a doomfort. There is absolutely no cover for that keypad, and no cover for any raiders, causing this to have an absolute low amount of chance to win a raid. Jericho will be punished for using this base whilst it being a doomfort. If you're unsure that its a doomfort or not, you're gonna have to ask an admin. I will issue a 1 hour PTE blacklist to Jericho for this offence. Doomfort is an extremly broad topic, so please if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our admins.

Thanks for the report,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]