Report: General Rickets
Name of player: General Rickets. Involved altought not a report for them (Admin Jonas, Trial Admin Yonno, and Contributor Broccoli)

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:65599084

Time in GMT: 19:30-19-40

Server: v4b1

Summary:Ok, so where do i start? So the disrespect was off the charter, and he was co-oping with Jonas And Yonno, so i'd like them to not be a part of this case, even admin was disrespectfull, i mean, in a server wich is designed to be for every1 using slang dosn't fit an admin but "admins can't be touched", well i don't fear them, i believe a game is to be enjoyed, and if u run a server u should be the first to make it run smooth, not spoil other peoples gametime, but w/e anyway, as u can see in the following video (Disregard the rebel part, i was told not to cut videos) They tried raiding our base, and they couldn't get in, they got wrecked, so they just decided to come back, waited outside industrial for their NLR, (the whoole staff) I wonder who was answering @ calls, they were too busy raiding us. ADMINS... But so on, they died and seemed to not forget a thing, Then we were talking to them about the issue in OOC and they were repplying, and out of nowhere they pull guns and tell us to stay still and shot us down. I mean, so him being a Veteran and having a bunch of admins as friends just gives them privelegies? I hope this situation gets scanned to the bottom of it, because adding admin abuse to this would just be fantastic. I'm sure u can check logs, check it out in that time, they all died. i myself waited for NLR and died way before any of them did, but when i'm coming in  they are allready there? u can see it clearly in the video, check the logs of when i died. They should not be able to get away with this situation.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqbwGtzKpx8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw9th_Uvdvc (It's not that hard is it u fucking spastic) What's up with that admin attitude? No1 did anything to even get him close to say thoose words, he just got salty and lost his temper. sorry for video being a lil bad quality, but you can basically understand, no need to read anything.
I cant read any of those words can you upload at a higher quality please.

Many thanks - General Rickets

Like Rickets said. The quality is horrible. Please fix, thank you.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
From what I have witnessed all insulting was incharacter relating to the current ongoing situation. If you have any ACTUAL evidence can you please post this.

(06-10-2017, 08:00 PM)General Rickets Wrote: From what I have witnessed all insulting was incharacter relating to the current ongoing situation. If you have any ACTUAL evidence can you please post this.

Mate, the evidence is there, admins can check logs, so just stay put will ya?
Also, no, it was the salt of you loosing a raid with ur "many" hours against "noobs with no hours" any non brain dead person can archieve that conclusion so i'd apreciate if u stay put.
(06-10-2017, 08:03 PM)Nazagruly Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 08:00 PM)General Rickets Wrote: From what I have witnessed all insulting was incharacter relating to the current ongoing situation. If you have any ACTUAL evidence can you please post this.

Also, no, it was the salt of you loosing a raid with ur "many" hours against "noobs with no hours" any non brain dead person can archieve that conclusion so i'd apreciate if u stay put.

The evidence is not actually there as a matter of fact, that video is illegible thus meaning it does not count as evidence so if you have any actual evidence can you please post it in this thread. Also please refrain from insulting in this area of the forums as it is for professional replies. I am not going anywhere.

(06-10-2017, 07:51 PM)Random Wrote: Like Rickets said. The quality is horrible. Please fix, thank you.

That is how xsplit recorded it, can't enhance the quaility, but i'm pretty sure you don't actually need to read any of what's in the chat, it was random conversation, u can see it was local OOC, u can also tell the names of the people involved, what do you need more?
(06-10-2017, 08:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 08:03 PM)Nazagruly Wrote:

The evidence is not actually there as a matter of fact, that video is illegible thus meaning it does not count as evidence so if you have any actual evidence can you please post it in this thread. Also please refrain from insulting in this area of the forums as it is for professional replies. I am not going anywhere.

I can understand the video, something wrong with ur eyes? I don't see any insult anywhere? What are you trying to prove? In my honest opinion you should be penalized, you did not follow the rules, but here you can defend urself, just don't come with a superior attitude.
It all seems in character.. Based on logs and the little info I could see in the video.

Unless you have something else to add, I will deny this PR.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Nothing further to add to this shambles of a case.