[FL:RP] Murdered Children

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:31977033

Time in GMT
June 8th (Time not sure)

Server
V4B1

Summary
I was following this man trying to find out why he hit me as I was under the impression he did. The character I was playing was literally some autistic annoying person who is very repetitive. I followed him even though he continuously asked me to leave him alone and stop following him, because of the character I was playing.

Understandably, he did get annoyed and brought a firearm out. As the video shows below he walks continuously and reloads his gun, and as you see when he turned round I stayed right at the end of the tunnel whilst he had the gun drawn and actually made a /request to Police (Something he claimed I didn't do in the video but can actually be confirmed by checking the logs). He put the gun away and I followed again to ask the same question since he was ignoring me, after a short 20 odd seconds or so he instantly turns round and sprays me down.

Please note the following:

- My job was set to Citizen
- I was totally unarmed
- I posed no threat throughout the whole RP situation
- I was never placed under FearRP
- I stayed back when the gun was drawn and you can instantly hear my reaction being quiet shocked and scared, showing I would have been willing to abide by FearRP if it was applied to me

Please also note this first piece of evidence before the video, another example of what this user actually did.

[Image: 9sEi5lV6Tj_-XgiCgyebeg.png]

Evidence
Posting on behalf of [FL:RP] Murdered Children.
[Image: efeg.png]

1st comment.

"He had been following me for ages putting on a silly voice blatantly FailRPing then he decides  to avoid FearRP when he saw me with a gun out. Playing the VICTIM once again DVN, great job."

2nd comment.

"I tried multiple times to evade him but he still didn't respond by leaving or running once he saw my gun. Clearly for him just a way to play victim, try and get someone banned and have a laugh."

(06-10-2017, 04:22 PM)Razor Wrote: Posting on behalf of [FL:RP] Murdered Children.

1st comment.

"He had been following me for ages putting on a silly voice blatantly FailRPing then he decides  to avoid FearRP when he saw me with a gun out. Playing the VICTIM once again DVN, great job."

2nd comment.

"I tried multiple times to evade him but he still didn't respond by leaving or running once he saw my gun. Clearly for him just a way to play victim, try and get someone banned and have a laugh.

People harass Police officers all the time when they have guns out, nobody ever stops until they are properly put under FearRP. You did not apply FearRP to my character as you made no demands and the gun was never even pointed at me during the whole situation.

It's basically like say since Police have guns, anyone who has ever harassed an officer is breaking FearRP which is not true, but a clear example of how your claim fits into other aspects of roleplay.

A silly voice does not mean I'm Fail RP'ing, it's my characters voice that I chose to roleplay at that moment in time.

Violence should always be the last resort in any situation, but in this situation it shouldn't have been used at all.
(06-10-2017, 04:33 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 04:22 PM)Razor Wrote: Posting on behalf of [FL:RP] Murdered Children.

1st comment.

2nd comment.

"I tried multiple times to evade him but he still didn't respond by leaving or running once he saw my gun. Clearly for him just a way to play victim, try and get someone banned and have a laugh.

People harass Police officers all the time when they have guns out, nobody ever stops until they are properly put under FearRP. You did not apply FearRP to my character as you made no demands and the gun was never even pointed at me during the whole situation.

It's basically like say since Police have guns, anyone who has ever harassed an officer is breaking FearRP which is not true, but a clear example of how your claim fits into other aspects of roleplay.

A silly voice does not mean I'm Fail RP'ing, it's my characters voice that I chose to roleplay at that moment in time.

Violence should always be the last resort in any situation, but in this situation it shouldn't have been used at all.

"You followed me for more than 7 minutes and I only began recording when it got silly. I don't know why in the world you are bringing the police into this because that'd be a completely different situation but it stands the fact you were following me and FailRPing and after multiple attempts to get away from you I opened fire. You saw my gun, you should've responded correctly by calling police or running and you didn't. Your fault you died, nobody elses."

"My final response, refuse to bother more people on steam to respond to your attention seeking and good-boy point scoring."

None of my words. 
Not saying I agree with this either.
(06-10-2017, 04:37 PM)Razor Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 04:33 PM)DVN Wrote:

1st comment.

2nd comment.

"You followed me for more than 7 minutes and I only began recording when it got silly. I don't know why in the world you are bringing the police into this because that'd be a completely different situation but it stands the fact you were following me and FailRPing and after multiple attempts to get away from you I opened fire. You saw my gun, you should've responded correctly by calling police or running and you didn't. Your fault you died, nobody elses."

Your counter argument is not even worth replying to if I'm honest mate, the mentioning of the Police was to put your claim into perspective, basically it's a terrible claim and makes no sense.

Police did actually get called, if you check the video again I stood at the end of the tunnel out of your vicinity to /request then run back up to speak to you. FearRP wouldn't apply because I posed no threat to you which is why I decided to still approach you and ask a question, I didn't think you were going to gun me down instantly.

This is my last reply to this PR, thank you for your counter argument. Awaiting review from Administrator.
Player report reviewed and approved.

User has been found guilty of RDM, and also breaking rule 4.1.

Even though DVN has harrased Murdered Children, it is still not a valid reason to spray him down, DVN has posed no threat whatsoever to Murdered Children, however been harrasing him. What would be the best resort in this situation would be to call the police, or get him under gunpoint, telling him to get away, or you'd kill him, instead of going against the rule and using violence as a first resort.

Due to no FearRP situation getting involved beforehand of the kill, DVN is not abided by FearRP, and therefore did not break FearRP, however there was a slight bit of FailRP in his case. Murdered Children broke rule 4.1, by killing someone instead of using violence as a last resort.

Murdered Children will be permanently banned as per last chance, this is due to his; Extreme amount of knowledge, his 29 blacklists, 8 bans, and him being a previous teacher. That is an extreme amount of experience, and he should of known alot better.

Closed & moved.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]