Serpent Lord
Name of player: Serpent Lord (Who you want to be banned?)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38133140 (What is the SteamID of the person?)

Time in GMT: Same time as posted (When did it happen?)

Server: v33x (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Summary: A Special Service Agent keypad cracking instead of simply getting a search warrant. (What happened?)

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
I did request a warrant from the Police Commander several times. He never replied on radio. After several minutes of waiting, ANGEL OF DEATH (Another SS) Told me to crack it. I think this was when he was trapped inside.
Initially we did get a warrant from the president (when he was there) for gunfire. This is how the other S was trapped in. Afterwards the president left, i re-requested the warrant from the commander, (to which he never replied). So to rescue him, I had to crack it, after he told me to.
ANGEL OF DEATH standed outside just like you did, I watched it all and have a witness saying that no Police or SS was in there before you decided to crack it.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
ANGEL was the one who cracked it the first time, I don't think you were here when this started. Corleones opened fire on us, the warrant we requested from the commander went unanswered. After the fading door was opened, we noticed that it was a doom fort and impossible to get in. However they killed us. After 5 minutes we returned to mainly take Video/Pictures for Doomforting (See ban req on MinneX). I only cracked it once; And that was when ANGEL was trapped inside.
I know they where doomforting, but that doesn't mean that you can break the rules to. Aktm1407 saw it too and he can witness that ANGEL what outside while you keypad cracked the base.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
I'm a witness an i saw ANGEL outside the house meanwhile Serpent Lord were keypadcracking.
We repeatedly requested a warrant from the commander. If you had Government Radio you would have seen all the chatter. I only cracked it once, that was to get ANGEL out as he was trapped. This was to no avail as he had died anyway.
Quit the lying, Seriously it's ridiculous, YOU keypad cracked only to get in there.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
No I didn't. You don't have the entire story. It was all over the radio. None of us actually got in. First time ANGEL cracked it, we all died, afterward returned (after 5 min.) ANGEL cracked it to get inside. He wanted out so I had to crack it. Being that the Commander never was replying to anything of radio.
Since your accusing me of cracking it to simply get in, did you stay and watch that I never went inside?
Actually you just admitted you did NLR, because you also forget what happened after death. Also I myself saw ANGEL outside the base while you keypad cracked.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane