Terrorists
(06-09-2017, 04:04 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 03:53 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 03:10 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 03:03 PM)Reebs Wrote: A joint task force should be created, or a "new" alliance similar to the Allies in World War 2. Terrorist groups like ISIS are out of control and need to be wrestled down and forced into submission. Either that, or we need to contain them to one small area, cut off supplies, and wait until they either surrender or give a weak attempt to fight back. We can hold our own against these terrorist groups if we all band together and dig in for defense after we cut them off.

They are out of control because necessarey actions weren't made when the US left Iraq leaving all those weapons and supplies behind. And how are we going to "cut" off supplies. Some big nations and companies supplies ISIS with what they need. And an alliance would be great. However the tensions between the US and Russia doesn't seem to be very good. If Putin and the US government could cooperate with the Kurdish and Iraqi military all together, possibly with China aswell it would be great. Unfornately ISIS controls such a huge part of Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria so that will be very hard.

To cut them off, we simply block off supply lines, then encircle them until their holdings are significantly reduced and/or split in two. The only reason the US and Russia are having a few hard feelings is because the democrats can't let go that Trump won the election fair and square. 

I have to say, necessary precautions were not taken when the US originally left, however that does not excuse the fact that the weapons are being used for terrorism and nothing more. Hopefully Mad Dog Mattis will realize that we can still bomb the s**t out of them and rain hell down upon them. We have the resources and ability to do it, it's just that someone *cough*mattis*cough* needs to give the order.

How many times will I say this?
The groups are not the problem,it is the extremist mentality.Just after we defeat ISIS,another group of nutjobs will 
be founded.We need to educate the local people and stop these ideas,rather than bombing every building we see and creating even more refugees filled with anger towards the West

To educate the local people will be extremely difficult considering the traumatic experiences, the extremist mentality, the constant change of local rulers, from regimes, rebel factions to extremist groups, and corruption.

Take Iraq as an example, 2 generations of Iraqis has experienced violence for their entire lives, first Saddam's regime then the U.S Invasion of Iraq and occupation, now extremist controlled areas and corrupt government. They witness warfare and terrorism throughout their entire lives. The people were living under fear and suspicious in daily basis and it will last a lifetime due to the psychological damage from the war and terror. The people were misled, cheated and manipulated therefore the Iraqi people won't recover after ISIS will be defeated or any other extremist group in the future. It is a complete shithole beyond recovery and will still  be a shithole for the next coming generations, simple as that. So after ISIS gets defeated, then you will have to worry about the locals since there will people that will turn into dangerous individuals and the locals will start turning on each other all due to the psychological trauma. It's all because of  the human mind which  can be affected all due to psychology which can affect your mental state and can be passed through genetics and the genes will obviously affect you especially if you grow up with a family that is affected by the trauma from the wars and terror so therefore it would take generations. So to educate them for the better and hoping for the end of radical Islam will be extremely difficult and near impossible. The Iraqi population which is over 38 million right now and it will only will increase in the future from 38 million right now in 2017 to 85 million in 2050 which will make it even harder since the birth rate is high and by the time the locals start getting "better" from education there will be more wars, so therefore educating them is extremely hard and near impossible and if not, impossible. And oh, don't even get me start about the cultures, they are used to their cultures which is completely different from the West and not only that there is a diversity between cultures,  they are all different from each other in Iraq and they are all used to live under regimes, or occupations or under extremist groups and they all got treated differently for the better or the worst from different rulers so therefore the people in Iraq gets affected by the constant change of rulers. So obviously having a proper Democracy in Iraq  won't work and won't happen at all as they are divided apart and have constant conflicts with each other. And the worst part is that there is a possibility that more dangerous ideologies and extremist groups can develop through the years in the future from all this conflicts who knows what's going to happen in the future.

So to sum it up, the psychological trauma from wars and terror, the extremist mentality, genetics that will pass on the next generation and the nurture by the family that were affected from the wars and terror, devastated economy and a bad development of the country because of corruption, a diversity of different groups with different ideologies, religions, beliefs, ethnics and cultures in a single country that is divided  is dangerous and is the worst thing for Iraq as it will make things worse. So educating the locals for the better will be near impossible or impossible since there will be more conflicts between the people in Iraq in the future. And a possibility for more dangerous ideologies & extremist groups.

And for Syria? Well it's in the progress of becoming another Iraq.
Libya? It's somewhat similar to Iraq.

There's no solution for Syria and Iraq for the better and even if the war ends, the aftermath of the wars will change the countries and the people for the worst forever, and in the end only the dead have seen the end of war.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Eclipze
(06-09-2017, 08:24 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: FYI, ISIS is being f**ked in Iraq, but of course you cannot read this anywhere in local newspapers. They don't control a lot of area anymore and are actually being cut off by the army. It is just that they are now hiding in houses in the area, which are hard to get to and get them out of. Oh yeah, I wonder how ISIS get their ammunition and weapons... Hmm...

Iraq still has to worry about the aftermath of the war and more possibly future extremist groups.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Archer, Iraqi Eagle
Islam is a dangerous ideology. If you want to help stop terrorism, abandon Islam and lower the chance for your kids to become extremists. This is more specifically towards third world countries like Turkey, Syria Etc. Stop brainwashing your kids. In these countries indoctrination of kids is the norm. THAT is dangerous.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • juicyorange, General Rickets, Bobby
(06-14-2017, 06:27 AM)Midget Wrote: Islam is a dangerous ideology. If you want to help stop terrorism, abandon Islam and lower the chance for your kids to become extremists. This is more specifically towards third world countries like Turkey, Syria Etc. Stop brainwashing your kids. In these countries indoctrination of kids is the norm. THAT is dangerous.

We should just dump religion as a whole
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(06-14-2017, 07:12 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 06:27 AM)Midget Wrote: Islam is a dangerous ideology. If you want to help stop terrorism, abandon Islam and lower the chance for your kids to become extremists. This is more specifically towards third world countries like Turkey, Syria Etc. Stop brainwashing your kids. In these countries indoctrination of kids is the norm. THAT is dangerous.

Nah, don't see Jews or Christian's in Europe blowing themselves up in the name of some ideology.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Devon
(06-14-2017, 02:41 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

Nah, don't see Jews or Christian's in Europe blowing themselves up in the name of some ideology.

One of the most idiotic posts I've seen in my life. Go to your nearest library, get a library card and read some goddamn history. You'll see the things Christians have done and just look at Israel today what they are doing.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Archer, Iraqi Eagle
(06-14-2017, 03:02 PM)Eclipze Wrote:

One of the most idiotic posts I've seen in my life. Go to your nearest library, get a library card and read some goddamn history.
Don't need a history book you delusional liberal.

Don't get me started on Israel.

As far as I'm concerned what Christians did was hundreds or thousands of years ago and in fact they were defending themselves from Islamic Imperialism that was trying to dominate the globe so I don't even blame them and no one is getting an apology.
(06-14-2017, 03:35 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

One of the most idiotic posts I've seen in my life. Go to your nearest library, get a library card and read some goddamn history.

As far as I'm concerned what Christians did was hundreds or thousands of years ago and in fact they were defending themselves from Islamic Imperialism that was trying to dominate the globe so I don't even blame them and no one is getting an apology.

By that logic muslims are defending themselves from Eurooean Imperialism
Just dump religions,the world will be a better place
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Haarek
(06-14-2017, 03:37 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 07:12 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: We should just dump religion as a whole

So Muslims are defending themselves from European imperialism (which doesn't exist) by coming over to Europe?
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Devon
(06-14-2017, 03:40 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 03:37 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 02:41 PM)juicyorange Wrote: Nah, don't see Jews or Christian's in Europe blowing themselves up in the name of some ideology.

So Muslims are defending themselves from European imperialism (which doesn't exist) by coming over to Europe?

It doesn't really matter who's killing who. Just think about how many wars have been caused due to religion.
The following 2 users Like chopchop1614's post:
  • Archer, Haarek