Dobby UBR
Your name: Dobby was my banning name however I had my name set as Hamez/Hamëz or was most commonly known as Rukka.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199645405

Your ban ID: 77477

Banned by: [FL:T] Eee394

Reason: [b]D/C to avoid RP.

[/b]Involved: My rebel team and rebel associates which consumedmend of Jordy, Cox, Prosto and Wolven.

Why we should unban you: I assuming this happened on my last disconnect, therefore I will talk about that situation rather than any previous. 

Before I disconnected I was involved in a government raid (Police Force and SRU team.) As we absolutely 'battered' the government force, a SRU unit started to run away, therefore I chased him and eliminated him. He was the last SRU since our base stopped being shot at and no enemy government could be seen, therefore I disconnected as the raid, which I believe was, seemed to be over. Therefore I seemed like an appropriate time to leave the server to make myself dinner as I was starving hungry. Hopefully we can keep cool about this and that you understand this unfair ban.

Many thanks - Rukka Dobby
Hello Dobby,

You disconnected exactly 4 seconds after chasing down and killing The Siphon. An Undercover officer observed you killing the SRU, but could not interfere before you disconnected. I do not see any reason why you should be unbanned.
They probably had NLR because we killed, what felt like, the whole government force. Also to add with an edit, hyerphetically speaking; that cop could have done nothing since I was with many team mate revels and we were falling back I to base, where without me would not effect roleplay //phone
Eeee394 knows the scenario best so i'll take his word for it. You shouldn't leave the server until you are 100% certain the roleplay situation is over.

Denied.