Unban Request
Your name: The Dremester

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68280014

Your ban ID: [b]81013
[/b]

Banned by: [FL:T] Yonno

Reason: Random hostaging

Involved: N/A

I wasn't "Random hostaging" who earlier tried to hostage a cop in secret but that cop ran off at gunpoint (Ran into park) then hostaged him there (This was like 4 in the morining),  The ban i got states that i was "Random" hostaging,   I unfortunately didn't get those 10 seconds of footage but i have 2 eye witnesses.
Evidence of me not Randomly hostaging https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_GTWZa6...e=youtu.be

The guy who PR'ed me never posted the full recording of it either as far as i am concerned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
Involved, as you can see I am in the video at a point, this seems like a personal grudge to Dremester I actually do know you both have had problems in the past and I think you have cut out the part where the cop runs in to the park (public place) I think you deliberately did this trying to get Dremester banned
Hello,

The evidence is providing me with clear proof that you hostaged ORiley in public.
There is currently no evidence to prove your point that you had the cop under gunpoint before the situation, so I see no reason to lift your ban at this moment.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I never had him at gunpoint, That other guy had him at gunpoint, And that ORiley guy clearly didn't start recording right when he ran in, That video shows the 10 seconds after he was at gunpoint
(06-04-2017, 03:15 PM)Yonno Wrote: Hello,

The evidence is providing me with clear proof that you hostaged ORiley in public.
There is currently no evidence to prove your point that you had the cop under gunpoint before the situation, so I see no reason to lift your ban at this moment.

His ban is "Randomly Hostaging" and as Dremester said, I did see the cop running to into the Park the video only catches a part of the situation, I wasn't actually right next to them at this point so I didn't hear the Conversation I would assume Ray probably told  him to follow him or something along those lines, Dremester can't be responsible for his rule breaking if you hostage a person and they run away into the public how can you be responsible for that? there was also no admins on at this time (as it was pretty late)
Something else I wanna say in the video (even though Ray is laughing quite alot) after he is having his laughing fit you clearly hear him saying "Follow me follow me" this shows that he was trying to get him out of public view as quick as possible
Hostaging in public is considered hostaging in public, no matter how fast you get the person away from said location.

As I stated before, there is currently no evidence that ORiley was held under gunpoint before the hostage situation and as long as there is no clear evidence to back it up I will keep the ban as it is, unless said otherwise by an Admin.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
ORiley is the guy recording? also Dreme was the accused why should he be the one to give evidence? if that is how it is he shouldn't have been banned in the first place, why issue a ban to someone just because someone has recorded part of a situation? in my opinion he should have been asked to upload the entire clip and if he didn't it should have been denied (remember this is imo) I could just as easy record someone killing someone then saying it is RDM in a report without knowing the entire situation / recording the entire situation
Yea exactly.
The punishment is fine. However, the ban reason was slightly incorrect.. It may not have been random hostaging, but it sure as hell is public. I'll edit the ban reason.

Unban request denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]