Poll: What do you support in this suggestion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Nexus defenses should not be allowed, neither inside nor outside the Nexus
3.33%
1 3.33%
2. Nexus defenses should not be allowed outside the Nexus, but are allowed inside, granting possibility for people to enter
83.33%
25 83.33%
3. Nexus defenses should be allowed both inside and outside, disallowing people to enter the Nexus without passing through defenses.
13.33%
4 13.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nexus changes
Hell naw

-Support

-Semper FI-
+Support
What I'm getting is more realistic defenses to possibly increase roleplay.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
-Support

It can be either public or completely locked down depending on the President.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
bump!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+Support

-Support

Once again a suggestion to restrict government...
So criminals can have "doomfort" like base, and government Nexus is "open-bar base" for raid ? Nope, that's not how it works.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(07-22-2017, 10:44 AM)Generation Wrote: -Support

So criminals can have "doomfort" like base, and government Nexus is "open-bar base" for raid ? Nope, that's not how it works.

Judging by what you have just said you are one of the reasons why nexus desk secretary is dying. If you can compare government and criminals you are already incorrect. Two different types of people none comparable. Why are you proposing the only use for the nexus is as a open-bar base for a raid? Its not for that at all its a PUBLIC building to some extend for interactions between government officials and the citizens. The whole point in this suggestion is to remove restrictions on certain government jobs how does this restrict the government at all?

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Viljo
(07-22-2017, 10:49 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 10:44 AM)Generation Wrote: -Support

Judging by what you have just said you are one of the reasons why nexus desk secretary is dying. If you can compare government and criminals you are already incorrect. Two different types of people none comparable. Why are you proposing the only use for the nexus is as a open-bar base for a raid? Its not for that at all its a PUBLIC building to some extend for interactions between government officials and the citizens. The whole point in this suggestion is to remove restrictions on certain government jobs how does this restrict the government at all?

I'm not saying I'm against all of them (suggestions). But it has to be on "fitting constructions on lobby" (for example, leaving a side public for a Nexus Desk Secretary office for meetings and the other side private): otherwise as I said it will be open-bar.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(06-04-2017, 10:16 AM)Tomo Wrote: +Support

Only thing I dislike is rules that say "x is allowed as long as it is fitting". Different staff will have slightly different opinions of what is fitting so people will ultimately start whining when they get told something is not allowed after seeing someone the day before get something identical approved.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Quote:- Nexus Elevator defense should be allowed as long as it's 'fitting'.
- Nexus Garage defense should be allowed as long as it's 'fitting'.
- Nexus Slope defense should be allowed as long as it's 'fitting'.
I don't know what it is but I only see this in favour of the Criminals and your 'lets face it' doesn't make any sense at all. What do you mean criminal interactions have gone down hill, they still do it every time, you still have those OP Galils where you destroy us with almost everyday you all raid the Nexus on a daily basis, there's a reason why we had the ability to lock the doors and elevator.

And you saying that the buildings can only be there if they're 'fitting' just shows you want perfection really and that you want it your way, but in this world and on this server that doesn't exist, Perfection in general doesn't exist because no matter what you do someone will always ruin it in your eyes, when they just try and do shit their way. People don't build as good as other people. Some can't even build but they still try and to make some defences, its okay if they're not always 'fitting' people will learn from what they make and they improve in building stuff in general. So I think this deserves a big fat -Support. I don't see anything good within this post for both parties.

Yours Sincerely, Grim ~
The following 1 user Likes GrimIsLove's post:
  • Generation