Poll: What do you support in this suggestion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Nexus defenses should not be allowed, neither inside nor outside the Nexus
3.33%
1 3.33%
2. Nexus defenses should not be allowed outside the Nexus, but are allowed inside, granting possibility for people to enter
83.33%
25 83.33%
3. Nexus defenses should be allowed both inside and outside, disallowing people to enter the Nexus without passing through defenses.
13.33%
4 13.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nexus changes
+Support
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
-support
The president should be able to decide if the nexus is public or not , and should decide whether security will be tough or not.
Neutral/+Support. Evo City is a place with plenty of crime and many people own heavy weaponry with regular attacks on The Nexus. If the President wants to fortify the Nexus he should be allowed to a certain extent. I honestly see were you're coming from and support most of the suggestions listed. I just personally think that big defences that don't limit RP should be allowed.
+Support
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
I think the nexus doors should be able to be locked but not the lift,
but +Support for the other stuff.
+Support
Regards, Midget

(06-04-2017, 08:16 PM)Dauntless Wrote: Neutral/+Support. Evo City is a place with plenty of crime and many people own heavy weaponry with regular attacks on The Nexus . If the President wants to fortify the Nexus he should be allowed to a certain extent. I honestly see were you're coming from and support most of the suggestions listed. I just personally think that big defences that don't limit RP should be allowed.
How does a defence limit RP? There would be some sort of defense for a buiding in which the president does all his work in, and you would have to go through heavy security and areange meetings and such. A defence just enforces the security of a government building
You going through a gate and being searched by SRU or security does not limit RP, you just walking in willy nilly would not happen IRL.

-Removed by Steven8ken
I think people are forgetting the purpose of the nexus; it's initially there for interaction between Govenment officials and the public (hence the existance of the Nexus Desk Secretary job).

The Nexus isn't just some military base waiting to be raided by people that found a reason to raid the president. It's there for meetings and discussions.  Raiders should always look for negations instead of attempting to murder the president. Violence is your last resort (Rule 4.1). I think a lot of people are forgetting about this rule. And thus I don't understand why these heavy "military" precautions are being taken at all times.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Viljo, Avgar
-support

Fuck no. I can see your intentions and no.