Poll: What do you support in this suggestion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Nexus defenses should not be allowed, neither inside nor outside the Nexus
3.33%
1 3.33%
2. Nexus defenses should not be allowed outside the Nexus, but are allowed inside, granting possibility for people to enter
83.33%
25 83.33%
3. Nexus defenses should be allowed both inside and outside, disallowing people to enter the Nexus without passing through defenses.
13.33%
4 13.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nexus changes
+Support
[Image: unknown.png]
+support
- Make it so you no longer can lock the nexus lobby doors.
  • -Support ( Government should be able to lock the nexus doors )
- Make it so you no longer can lock the elevator doors.
  • -Support ( Government should be able to lock the nexus doors )
- Make it so Nexus front defenses are no longer allowed.
  • +Support ( By front I'm thinking where the statue is )
- Nexus is considered a public building, so it should be treated accordingly --> No unrealistic defenses inside.
  • ~Neutral ( I've always thought the lobby is a public area from the window to the desk, anything beyond the desk is restricted to the government )
- Nexus Elevator defense should be allowed as long as it's fitting.
  • -Support ( Different admins may have different opinions on "what is fitting" )
- Nexus Garage defense should be allowed as long as it's fitting.
  • -Support ( Different admins may have different opinions on "what is fitting" )
- Nexus Slope defense should be allowed as long as it's fitting.
- Nexus Garage elevator defense should be allowed as long as it's fitting.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(06-04-2017, 10:00 AM)Mustang Wrote: +Support

Too many massive shitty looking defenses turning the nexus from a government owned, but PUBLIC building, into a heavily fortified army base holding alien secrets and weapons of mass destruction.
The nexus is open to all citizens, that's why it has a lobby, however the perma law states that you can't go behind the desk. The secretary has a job of manning the desk, taking meetings etc etc, I hope I don't need to explain the job a secretary. It is their job to stand at the desk, where do they stand if there's 4000W electric fences around the front? Do they need to stand at the top of the defense and shout with a megaphone? No.

^^^^
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
The following 1 user Likes Charles's post:
  • dawson270500
The issues are really just nexus defences and being able to lock the lift doors. Neutral
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
-Support,

If someone's a dictator, he/she should have the right to defend himself and not get killed by some silly rules that doesn't allow you to add defenses in critical spots. Also applies to normal presidents.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
+/- support

+support if there would be some balancing, since having the gate at elevator reduces the size, cuts the path to garage from defending side and generally makes it a death trap, where only way to go is up. Also SRU and police would have to scramble for the gate.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support

Been saying it for months.
(06-04-2017, 09:42 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 09:36 AM)Prompt Wrote: -Support

The nexus is actually a government building

Hence why it says 'owned by government'

(06-04-2017, 09:38 AM)MOWAH Wrote: -support
It's not a public building nor is it considered one. Nexus is owned by the government and may be public or private depending on the incumbent president.

(06-04-2017, 09:38 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: But then you shut down the opportunity for many diffrent roleplays.I believe there were even Fallout Vault RP's in Nexus
It should be up to the President at that time.
-support

Wrong wrong and wrong. Correct in saying it is owned by the government however, it is free for access to all citizens this has been the case since late 2012 and is still the case now. Only restricted areas are the garage and the elevator. This is stated in the perma laws. I think you will find that it has to be mentioned in the laws if the nexus is off limits but what you will also find is these huge failrp defenses out front of a public building prevent this from happening at all thus further hindering any possible RP interaction.

The hospital is another example if you block it off it would be considered failrp because its a public building even though its owned primarily by the government.

+Support these changes are vital to revive the Nexus Desk Secretary role.