Unban request
Your name: Wrex

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50566540

Your ban ID: 77470

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: Breaking into buildings constantly for no reason

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you: I broke into a clan headquaters building a few times during the course of about an hour as a Criminal. My reason behind that was burglary and evidence to show that is that you can see in the logs i bought an nearby property to store the goods (Rule 16.6). I feel that no rules were broken and that the other party (The clan) did not take propper actions to remove me from their property but instead opted for an admin to take care of the issue (and that with non-correct reasoning). There was not alot stopping me from entering their property and i did not get warned by an admin/mod prior to the ban. Why i should be unbanned is that i was just doing what the server stands for and is promoting; Roleplaying. I was roleplaying as a criminal and doing what a criminal would do (Burglary). If you think that my intent was not burglary i advise whoever is reading this to take a look at this site: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/burglary

"The criminal offense of breaking and entering a building illegally for the purpose of committing a crime."
There were serveral cars parked inside the building and they were my primary targets and car theft was my primary intent with burglary. However, if an admin is going to use the argument; You did not have the intent of stealing cars, you just ran around inside
My answer to that is that i used extreme caution as i was dealing with a full fledged clan with multiple member basically armed to the teeth. I was making sure i was not doing the same mistake i did during the first time i entered the building; getting caught by one of the crewmembers inside.
Other then that; Thank you for reading and understanding my reasoning.
(06-03-2017, 09:11 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: How did you plan on stealing cars from a walled in building, that had multiple doors to get out, with several armed men walking around constantly?

The way i got inside in the first place was to jump the walls when noone was around. During the time i was inside, pretty much everyone in that clan was out for driving practices and there was not a single person around there. I did use caution incase i had missed someone or if someone came but during the time i was inside; but i deemed it possible to steal one of the cars.
I am part of said clan.

You must have broken in at least five times and proceeded to jump around the offices of our training area, minging and messing about. You did not roleplay like you were trying to steal cars. You roleplayed as an annoying minge who kept coming back.
(06-03-2017, 10:44 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote: I am part of said clan.

You must have broken in at least five times and proceeded to jump around the offices of our training area, minging and messing about. You did not roleplay like you were trying to steal cars. You roleplayed as an annoying minge who kept coming back.

I did walk around inside the building looking what was inside of it.