Unban request on ScottishArmy's behalf
Your name: ScottishArmy

Your ban ID: 77453

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:179660842

Reason: BRA (80771) - Random hostaging / Killing for no reason

Staff member who banned you: [FL] NJperry

Reason why you should be unbanned: it was NOT me who killed anyone as i never shot you can see this in the video and it wasnt random hostaging as we were in a hostage situation 5 mins before and we just left with an sru officer and told the police Not to follow but some did so we took them hostage i was only a pawn there to help i never shot and i never initiated any hostage taking i was in too deep to leave so i had to stay it wasnt my fault they were taken hostage and its not my fault they were killed so i believe that I should not be banned and should be unbanned
Hello.

You and your buddy hostaged those people solely to kill them which is not a valid reason to take people hostage, I am aware that you didn't kill anyone (which was indeed my mistake for including that in the ban reason) but you still willingly/consciously went along with the situation without showing any reluctance or objections. From my perspective it looked very much like a group effort, you were crowd controlling the other hostages while Cosma retrieved Ethan.

If you knew the on-going situation was in violation against the rules then i'm afraid that's your fault for not backing out.
If I receive no response in the next 12 - 24 hours I will be concluding this Player Report.
Denied.