Random raid?
Hello,
I have a question about random raiding because i want to raid but people raid me to. Can some people give some reasons about raiding? Becuase i dont know when i can raid or not i am banned for it. I always get random raided so i want some reasons from you people. Why do YOU raid?

Greets
I raid as a SS when a police officer needs assistance. I then check that i can see contraband, Snap pictures with the camera tool and then begin the raid.

Don't play Underground so cant speak for them.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
so you snap a pic with camera and just start raid? because i was banned for that
As long as i have evidence that i saw Contraband and then request a warrant from president.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
are theire no other reasons? because if i see contra i go raid?
(12-21-2011, 07:01 PM)jeffreypim Wrote: are theire no other reasons? because if i see contra i go raid?

well ofc u first try to see if u can make it end peacefully, everything cant lead to death ya know?

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
i yell: RAID , and i start raiding this is random raid? why that =.= everybody raids me random without yell
*Facepalm*

Let me give you some raid reasons:
A guy threatens you with a knife to give you some money, you then find his location and is now allowed to raid him.
A guy is blackmailing you as president, you are then allowed to find his location and send your men to him.
A guy has been stealing some stuff from you, you are then allowed to raid.
Some guys have been saying shit about you in game, you are then allowed to raid.
A guy/some guys have killed your good IC friend, and you saw it all happen in front of you, you are then allowed to raid.

And there are a lot of good reasons. But seriously its not about raiding? Why don't you people get that.'
Play some passive RP or at least something that does not involve violence all the time.
Anyways basically you have to try to find RP reasons to raid people. One of the best reasons as an underground mafia would be:

You find the local gun dealer and threatens him to pay you protection money.
He starts to pay up with the money, but the next time you visit him, he refuses.
You can then gather a few other mafia guys and go to his place again. Show him your power is what I mean.
If he STILL refuses to pay, you can raid the guy. But raiding should ALWAYS be a last option.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • PrivateToast, jeffreypim, CrAzyWirE
In DEA work I look for roughly five things...

1. People shouting 'Go away!' when you come within 10 ft of something they own.
2. People who threaten to kill you if your too close.
3. If you mention the police they run inside their building and tell you, "leave!"
4. Walls, Blocked Windows, and Towers are signs of an obvious contrafarmer.
5. People who state that, "you need a warrant"

Any of the above is enough for me to just request a raid for Contrafarming/Contrawhores. Four and Five would have me questioning your actions, and it'll usually end up with someone trying to shoot me for 'asking too many questions' when they can obviously just go inside and shut the door.
1. People shouting 'Go away!' when you come within 10 ft of something they own.
No

2. People who threaten to kill you if your too close.
Possable

3. If you mention the police they run inside their building and tell you, "leave!"
No

4. Walls, Blocked Windows, and Towers are signs of an obvious contrafarmer.
No, unless a law is in place that forbids such acts or structures

5. People who state that, "you need a warrant"
Nope

Remember joey, when doin DEA Work its best to be in a group and to actualy do the work of the DEA, Setup a command HQ, setup spy cameras around the map on key contra/base locations, watch for activity "Armed guards show somethings up but dosnt always mean illigal activitys" If you see something going on, send in a spy into the group and have them constantly send information regarding defences, manpower, firepower, and if they find something illigal, then prepare for an attack "With police support or keep them informed on whats going on"

Your main objective as the DEA is their contras and weed, and to bring them in intact and to store them in a strongroom, have the police deal with the actual arrests and such.

Best to bring as many in alive as possable as well, though thats all dependent on if they wish to surrender or go down fighting.

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]