[Pas/Agr]Kumonryu
Welcome too Kumonryu, Pilot.

You've been a great hand with playing music latley as well!

Set your clantag too Kumonryu Trading Guild or The Kumonryu Trading Guild.
Welcome to the clan pilot. Its good to have you.
Steam Name: sniperwolf228
IGN[Ingame Name]: Richard 'Burger' Hammond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22821041

Do you understand that Contrafarming is not the only way to make money on Fearless?:
Yes.

Do you understand that by joining Kumonryu, you are joining something which is mostly about Passive RP?:
Yes.

What is your main trade?:
Mainly weapons or something off the blackmarket.
Hello Colonel Burger
Iv seen you around a lot on the server and you have helped us in RP many times. Your a decent RP'er and therefore you are accepted to our clan.
Thank you for your application and please use The Kumonryu Trading Guild as your in-game clan name.
Joey will add you to the members list.
Still need RP names.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kamina
IGN[Ingame Name]: Kamina Spiral
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9917574

Do you understand that Contrafarming is not the only way to make money on Fearless?: Yes

Do you understand that by joining Kumonryu, you are joining something
which is mostly about Passive RP?: Yes.

What is your main trade?: Mostly guns, but I do not approve of violence, nor firearms, the tools of destruction. I'm mostly a junk trader, but I'll always be a happy and resourceful trader, whom humbly bows to Kumonryu.
[Image: kaminagurrenlagaansigab2.png]
Keep following your dream till the end. Never quit, never fail. Become a Hero, fight the power until the end.
Dat forum creeper
Welcome aboard Kamina!

Set your clan tag to Kumonryu Trading Guild
I swear... Kebab/Sushi Shops are gun farms. I have my handgun/crowbar with me at all times and whenever I see someone with a knife or handgun try to rob me, I plant bullets and get guns in return.
This page is so lonely... I'm going to bump to say we're still active, but lots of our guys are busy with stuff.

I'm probably moving to North Dakota in a few weeks from Arizona so I might be without internet for a few days aswell.

KTG is now at war with SAA.