Clans b fucked up ( 2 clan bugs)
The Title of Bug:  No clan panel & clan hasn't updated...?

Description:

This screenshot describes it.

I set up a clan called 'Pixel Industries' the other day, it now shows the Cyclone & Co clan still (my old clan)

This is a big issue as it renders my clan useless, I can't add ranks or aspects to it, can't view members, etc etc

very broke
much sad
very rip $50.000
not wow

[Image: Q0QFBE2.png]

(Removed error image on clan management page as it showed my IP I think idk I'll blur it tommorow or a Dev can ask for it
Same problem here.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Prompt
Can we get on update on this, OP? I think this was fixed by Soul earlier.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Either Soul has changed the access codes to the database, which have rendered some elements of the clan system (and flstats alike) unable to get access to .. or .. the database is gone/renamed. The flstats page is blank due to it not being able to connect to the database, due to the database being gone or access codes changed. Those are my guesses at least, if he needs help with FL stats access-set up (needs new access codes anyway), he can reach out to me.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Tomo, Link, Molyneux481, Charles
--Bump--
I'll get on my computer later

If you want the message on the Clan panel on the F1 menu (removed due to containing IP) I can provide it to a admin or Dev, or simply blue it kit

(I actually have no idea if it's my IP or not)
My control panel is fixed but it doesnt account for my new clan.

And my money for that is gone...

Can I get it refunded?
The screenshot is not helpful. What is broken?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-01-2017, 08:49 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The screenshot is not helpful. What is broken?

The image shows his old clan still being displayed on his HUD, despite him making a new one recently.

I think this was his issue.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-01-2017, 08:49 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The screenshot is not helpful. What is broken?

The clan control panel (Clan stats etc) was also broken. I think you fixed it with FL stats.
However, it still remembers my old clan (shown in SC1) and it stil took my money ( also says on clan panel not just HUD)

That's now the end result of the bug. It says I'm still in my old clan everywhere and I control my old deleted clan

But it still took the spent 50k on the clan