Shadows Unban Apeal
Your name: Shadow Knight (King Diamond is old username when I got banned)

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:91142465[/b]

Your ban ID:67278

Banned by: SnowredWolf

Reason:BRA (65945) - Picking up money from other players transaction - 12th ban // Extended by Viljo

Involved: Idk cant remember it has been years

Why we should unban you: I have been banned for years and i am really sorry for my actions as a dumb imature child but now i am more mature and will play your server and follow your rules please accept i have been banned for years
Hello Shadow,

Looking at your unban request I feel like you could put more effort into your unban request, it's rare that a one-liner is sufficient to get a permanent ban lifted. While it might have been a long time ago that I gave you this ban, I feel that you should still put more effort into your unban request to show that you actually want to get back to playing on Fearless servers. You've made about 3 unban requests for this ban and you've told different stories every time, you started out with saying that it was not true that you picked it up and when you were proven otherwise you said you couldn't even see the map or anything else. Later on, you just accepted the fact that you broke the rules and began realizing that lying wouldn't get you unbanned.

While it is not my choice whether you will receive a 13th chance or not(12 previous bans), I still believe that you should put more effort into your unban request. You could include things such as:
  • Explaining what you did and what you could've done to not get banned in the situation (Showing that you actually know what rules you broke, and what you should have done to avoid breaking those rules.
  • Explaining any roleplaying experience you've had since you received your permanent suspension from Fearless(i.e. roleplaying on other servers, administrating etc.)
  • Explaining why you deserve one more chance on Fearless
Above points are not a must or anything, just points to get you thinking of things to write a more detailed reply. Do not use them as bullet points, they are in no way guidelines to writing a good reply.

If you write a good reply explaining why you deserve one more chance, I will most likely support an unban, however, if you want to reply with a one-liner as to why you should be unbanned, I do not support giving you one additional chance on Fearless.
I would give more information but to be honest I cant remember what happend Sad
Hello,

If you won't be bothered trying to write a decent reply to this unban request, I don't feel like using time considering getting you unbanned from the servers. If you do not take some time out of your day to put some effort into this unban request I am afraid I'll have to say I cannot support an unban.
The final decision will be up to the staff team, perhaps they will accept it with the small amount of effort you've put into this UBR.
Approved

Quote: If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.