[Solved] Cant post comments on fearlessrp.net
(05-29-2017, 06:35 PM)Mustang Wrote: As snowred said: https://www.fearlessrp.net/usercp.php?action=usergroups
Go here and have a look and see if there's anything else there that isn't either "User"/"Donator"/"Veteran".

(05-29-2017, 06:28 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: quick question

can regular users (eg: me) post  comments?

I believe you can, however I'm not too sure!

Normal users are unable to post profile comments due to the huge amount of malware that bots shared using profile comments (And double accounters using these to share malicious content.)

Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid639581
I never got to enable it for SteamID verified users as I didn't have the needed access.
My user group is: Registered 
(05-29-2017, 08:46 PM)arleitiss Wrote: My user group is: Registered 

That might be the problem then. As Snowred has said, he disabled comments for registered users;
[Image: a2c2acea123196f3c0b506e5990698a9.png]

You'll have to have your usergroup changed by Soul, I believe.
I've never understood the commenting system on profiles. What is supposed to happen when you click "reply" under a comment someone has left on your profile? Clicking reply does nothing for me. No error message or anything, but also no replying. It just jumps to the top of my profile page (current page).
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(05-29-2017, 10:02 PM)Tomo Wrote: I've never understood the commenting system on profiles. What is supposed to happen when you click "reply" under a comment someone has left on your profile? Clicking reply does nothing for me. No error message or anything, but also no replying. It just jumps to the top of my profile page (current page).

Is also the same with me, the reply function is pointless, it's just like commenting on your own profile.
Apologies for not replying to you earlier, never realised you had commented on the thread.
(05-29-2017, 10:05 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 10:02 PM)Tomo Wrote: I've never understood the commenting system on profiles. What is supposed to happen when you click "reply" under a comment someone has left on your profile? Clicking reply does nothing for me. No error message or anything, but also no replying. It just jumps to the top of my profile page (current page).

Is also the same with me, the reply function is pointless, it's just like commenting on your own profile.
Apologies for not replying to you earlier, never realised you had commented on the thread.

Nah it's fine bruh, was just wondering if other people have the same.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
arleitiss,
can you check your options. Sometimes it is
based on it.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Fixed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-31-2017, 11:02 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Fixed.