[Solved] Cant post comments on fearlessrp.net
Hey, I cant seem to post comments on user profiles here on site.
I need to reply to some but - it doesnt allow me, do I need a whitelist or something?
Hi there, arleitiss.

Do you receive some sort of error message or anything?
(05-29-2017, 06:00 PM)Mustang Wrote: Hi there, arleitiss.

Yeah, "You can't send a comment to this user because your usergroup can't send comments."

That's on every profile. 
(05-29-2017, 06:14 PM)arleitiss Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 06:00 PM)Mustang Wrote: Hi there, arleitiss.

Yeah, "You can't send a comment to this user because your usergroup can't send comments."

That's on every profile. 

So you cannot post comments on any profile?

I see,
this seems to be an issue that (I believe) could only be solved by someone with access to the admincp to edit your user group abilities, so Soul.
I have the same issue

no idea
I can post fine, it might be worth finding another Veteran to test and a regular user. Probably something just messed up with the user groups like Mustang said.
I've never understood the commenting system on profiles. What is supposed to happen when you click "reply" under a comment someone has left on your profile? Clicking reply does nothing for me. No error message or anything, but also no replying. It just jumps to the top of my profile page (current page).
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
quick question

can regular users (eg: me) post comments?
Works fine for me:
[Image: c3d6772e76e5e4832e19d662c806c9c0.png]

Seems like it is a bug for you, perhaps you have a secondary forum group that disallows it?
As snowred said: https://www.fearlessrp.net/usercp.php?action=usergroups
Go here and have a look and see if there's anything else there that isn't either "User"/"Donator"/"Veteran".

(05-29-2017, 06:28 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: quick question

can regular users (eg: me) post comments?

I believe you can, however I'm not too sure!