Report: <Toblahoe>
Name of player: Toblahoe

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:25389057

Time in GMT2:22

Server: v4d

Summary: Randomly demoting me for "Budget Cuts" Possibly so his friend could take the police sergeant job. Demoting me without interaction, whilst I was in a RP situation.

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/bz7EB
Firstly, I had no friends currently on the server at that time.
Secondly the "Budget Cuts" reason for demote was that as Police Commander, you weren't commanding the police force good enough, once you had left I had many people contact me for oppertunities to roleplay as a Prison guard (Which was the main problem)

Thanks
You are blatantly just trying to make up reasons to cover up your random demote, lying in the courthouse is not permitted.
I had commanded my police force, I made meetings and a partner system. And Prison Guards have nothing to do with the police sergeant, As police officers are not to be them. They are to be security guards hired. And you have not explained your lack of RP and not interacting before demoting.
I know it's not much to go on, but even in your description it says "Corrupt" I know it may not be related at all but at the time, I feel like you weren't performing your duties well enough. My Apologies for the lack of evidence but I didn't expect it to get to this.

Also at the time I did not feel like I needed to give a full, detailed reason as I felt and others felt it was not appropriate to give one.

Here is the only piece of evidence I have which backs up the RP involved with prison guards. (I was going to attempt some prison RP once we got some guards down there)
http://imgur.com/a/iKUs6
So, you the reason for demoting me was for not performing my duties? Then why in the demote reason did you put "Budget Cuts". Obviously lying. The fact that you went off my character description, Corrupt, is metagaming. So you demoted the police sergeant to cut costs, but then there would be a new one? Your story and RP does not make any sense.
(05-29-2017, 03:52 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: So, you the reason for demoting me was for not performing my duties? Then why in the demote reason did you put "Budget Cuts".

This is explained above.

(05-29-2017, 03:52 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: The fact that you went off my character description, Corrupt, is metagaming.

Also sorta explained above, I wasn't aware of that until now, so I couldn't be metagaming, It just reinforced my evidence that you were not completing your duties as a sergeant in my opinion.
You used OOC information IC
(05-29-2017, 04:36 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: You used OOC information IC

When? Please elaborate?
My mistakes, It looks like you looked at my Corurpt description to come to a judgement.

But, You would not just demote sombody "because you feel like they are not doing their duties". You are to interact maybe?
Still an invalid demote.
(05-29-2017, 04:41 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: But, You would not just demote sombody "because you feel like they are not doing their duties". You are to interact maybe?
I agree, lack of RP on my part at the time, my apologies.

Lets see what the admins make of this.