Buying After Effect Skills
Are you experienced with After Effects?
I need something made.

like 10 second clip or something.
And I'l pay FL money for it.

I will send you an image file and I'l basically need my Name "Demonic" on it and some nice animated effects around it, Mainly a red circle that changes color to Orange sometimes. thats like rotating around it (Nice circle...) I'l pay extra if you can make the name "Demonic" flaming Wink. The cooler it is the more I'm willing to pay. I have 150k but I've got some nice exotic cars fam and other stuff.

[Image: 968C298347E51EACED3EF7CE236B2281DAA72420] basically like this. And if you could make the entire image like explode and make a devil face come behind the picture with a quote :O ;Wink and to make it all smooth and such, make the image come back together of course. (I don't like non smooth transitions)  xx

EDIT: Please don't use the Circle effect from the picture, It's a template you can find online but I don't like that one. And it doesn't have to be a circle. Just something cool that makes you say WOW.

Please contact me through Forums

This will be used for private (Not business) not for fearless If I'm not allowed to buy something like this for private use. Please send me a PM admins.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Have you tried the FDD Market? They might sort this out for you or try contacting Envy, has pretty good with things like this.

(05-29-2017, 01:01 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Have you tried the FDD Market? They might sort this out for you or try contacting Envy, has pretty good with things like this.

Thanks I'l try it.
Kind Regards
Pretty sure you're not allowed to pay for anything outside of the game with in game money. Or something like that, I forget the exact phrasing.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(05-29-2017, 10:18 PM)Tomo Wrote: Pretty sure you're not allowed to pay for anything outside of the game with in game money. Or something like that, I forget the exact phrasing.

Thats why I pmed an admin before wanting to post it but he did not respond again after I asked him. Thats why i Just put it below the thread to PM me if It's not allowed. As there are graphic shops that sell graphics that are allowed for private use, you can buy custom work etc.
Kind Regards
Still interested!
Kind Regards
You should check out Envys market; he is really good at all this kind of stuff mate!
After effects is my thing. But I really don't have time these days to do it. Not sure if anyone else in FDD is decent at AE.

Hope you get something sorted
[Image: giphy.gif]
I pm'ed them at FDD market, they don't work with AE, only with Photoshop.
Kind Regards
I could give it a go. I'm okay at most adobe products including after effects. Haven't used it in like a year mind

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]