PR: Ethan Bradberry
Name of player: Ethan Bradberry

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:61025599

Time in GMT: 18:50

Server: V4B1

Summary:Basically I speeded past (What i thought wasn't a cop 5 minutes before recorded video..
The one who pulled me over got my plate, So i changed that, 2 minutes after video was recorded i drove to city borders and there the same / or another officer stopped and arrested me because i drove away from him earlier (10 min before)

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5flHBUkv...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
Involved, was in car with Levi when this happened Bradberry FailRPed he didn't see our faces (as the car was not facing him) Levi changed the number plate and Bradberry knows it was us he even said something along the lines of "Number plate is 2FAST4U so he did actually know we had a different plate to when he caught us at the City and when he pursuited us
I'd like to hear Ethan's side of the story regarding this case. I will contact user via /pm.
I have dealt with you in character before that incident, thus I know your face. I checked database, linked your name with the license plate. Remember I have saw that face with that name. Thus I stopped you. Also it is the same car, same paint.

Not to mention the fact that you constantly chase baited me all night.
Not really, i was speeding past Police Cars, Yes. But all i was doing was speeding around the map with no Intention to get in Pursuit.
The reason why I attempted to pull you over is because you were break checking me, you obviously were trying to bate a chase
(05-26-2017, 07:37 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: The reason why I attempted to pull you over is because you were break checking me, you obviously were trying to bate a chase

Show me when / where i tried to "Break check" you.
I don't record 24/7. You suddenly braked outside gothic club, which I saw as chase bait.

I will no longer comment until an admin responds.
(05-26-2017, 09:08 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: I don't record 24/7. You suddenly braked outside gothic club, which I saw as chase bait.

I will no longer comment until an admin responds.

Mate, I was looking behind me to see if it was a cop, I have a screenshot of me asking my friend (Was that a cop?) So i must've slowed down because i stopped holding down W so i wouldn't crash in something in front of me
In conclusion: 

There's not enough evidence to suggest that Ethan Metagamed. He could have stopped you simply because the model of the car looked similar to the one that was speeding earlier.

I'd also like to point out to you that changing the number plate 4-5 mins prior to chasing you so police cannot recognize you is borderline power gaming, you can't just change the number-plate whenever so as to shake your tails.

Denied.