Ideas for animations?
Ever since I started using Source Filmmaker I have had shit ton of problems with creativity. I cannot think of any animation ideas, only ideas I get are really shallow and bad. When I get no ideas or the idea itself is bad, then motivation towards the project drops completely. 

This is a problem, since I like making animations, but getting the idea and writing done is so damn hard.

Anyone got any ideas for animation? Got anything that could boost my creativity?

In normal life I am not a very creative person either, so that's a problem.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I wish I had problems with creativity rather than laziness. I got plenty of ideas for Sfm projects, but most of them are unfinished due to me being super lazy.

Are you interested in tf2 based animations?
Because I myself do only hl2/realistic based animations.

Also what genre you like? Aka action/fighting, funny or something more dramatic?
(05-26-2017, 06:13 AM)Borovichok Wrote: I wish I had problems with creativity rather than laziness. I got plenty of ideas for Sfm projects, but most of them are unfinished due to me being super lazy.

Are you interested in tf2 based animations?
Because I myself do only hl2/realistic based animations.

Also what genre you like? Aka action/fighting, funny or something more dramatic?

I make tf2 based animations, usually it's just generic fighting or action since I suck at comedy and drama.
Are you trying to create a taunt? Or just quick test animation?

(05-26-2017, 10:09 AM)Yellow Wrote: Are you trying to create a taunt? Or just quick test animation?

Mostly normal animations, with some kind of plot and action.
I could PM you to recommend some animation ideas as i'm currently working on a GMod stop motion animation video for my YT channel.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Oh, no need. Forgot this posts even exists, for some reason.
Forget it exists? Ok.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]