ArmA2: most realistic game evar!
Ive got the anniversary edition im waiting for arma 3 and i can tell you its amazing, their are the occasional noobs and minges but gameplay is amazing once you get involved.
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(01-05-2012, 02:46 PM)Headster Wrote: Ive got the anniversary edition im waiting for arma 3 and i can tell you its amazing, their are the occasional noobs and minges but gameplay is amazing once you get involved.

I'm gona need to 1st steal 18 NASA supercomputers, then combine them together, then hopefully I'll be able to play ArmA3 on Very low
haha, my computer is very basic compared to some (apart from my new 32" tv XD) i have
ASUS M4A87TD/USB3 Xtreme Design - motherboard
NIVIDA GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Card - Display Card
AMD Phenom™ II X4 B45 Processor - Processor
4.00GB Internal Memory (RAM#)
Windows 7, 64-BIT Operating System
they are simple really, and if you have directX 11 and a few nvidia drivers, it runs fine on full graphics like crysis
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

dear santa..
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Headster
I play on highest settings with no lag O.o and i love the zombie mod!!! making my own scenarios with the police/swat mod and zombies is like heaven i just make them for countless hours play them for 4 mins after completing it and sit down and watch some tv with noodles Smile
p.s who likes my new sig Cheese idk if it works yet so don't quote me if it doesn't :3