ArmA2: most realistic game evar!
ARMA 2 is a tactical shooter with significant vehicle and aircraft elements. The player is able to command real players online which adds a real-time strategy element to the game. This is further enhanced by introduction of the high command system, which allows the player to command multiple squads using the map. ArmA 2 is set primarily in the fictional Eastern European nation of Chernarus ("Black Russia"). There are many gamemodes, the most known are domination where you must capture the enemy strongpoints throughout the map (btw, the maps are fucking enormous) and, wait for it, WAIT FOR IT .........................................theres Roleplaying Cheese (except playing RP on arma2 is much more advanced than gmod). So yeah, only play this game online if you have the time, youll get really caught up in it that you'll forget what the sun looks like (not really, theres a sun ingame Cool )
+ Its a huge RAM and Graphics eating game.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 3 users Like Flame's post:
  • Colonel Burger, coolniceguy42, equal
(12-20-2011, 07:30 PM)Flame Wrote: + Its a huge RAM and Graphics eating game.

mostly graphics, i run it on very low Thinking
(12-20-2011, 07:36 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 07:30 PM)Flame Wrote: + Its a huge RAM and Graphics eating game.

mostly graphics, i run it on very low Thinking

Med here, though hitting a target from 1.5km away with a thermal .50 cal is pretty sweet, OR hitting a tank from 4km away with a laser guided hellfire missle is pretty epic
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
It's fun, but its not the most realistic game out Tounge
Its fun,realistic plus shitloads of vehicles and weaponary,shame that my graphic card doesn't like it so much.
One thing what annoyed me was that "drunken vision" or very blurry vision or dunno how to say it Tounge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC8qh-kfs...plpp_video
The following 1 user Likes kertopz's post:
  • Colonel Burger
never played arma but always wanted
also cant judge games by watching gameplay videos
is that really more realistic than far cry 2 and battlefield 3?
I have it and it's really hard. But I enjoy it immensely. My only problem is that there are no good servers available without some idiot who TK's and the Single-player is fun (for a while). The real fun seems to be in the editor when you can make up some crazy scenarios that involve massive amounts of units moving about to capture and hold objectives
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
That game looks amazing.
I have never been so amazed by a gameplay video...
Do you need to play ArmA I first?

(This game looks fucking amazing, do want)