perma?
Your name: (Azizo2k)

Your ban ID: 77341

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:132444362[/b]

Reason: Massive Proppushing
Staff member who banned you:
[FL] NJperry
Reason why you should be unbanned:ok thats so stupid me and my friend tried to tow truck rp by using the flat bird and my truck we both spawned with this guy called  driverkingYT he cdmed my friend and prop pushed my flat bird with hes flat bird so we both made a @ request [me and my friend rocket] and the staff didnt respond so we dcided to ignore it while this dude is going at it

so my friend left while i stay to  do my rp while he prop pushed my truck and it blows up.and i get banned perma for something i didnt do? atleast a week banned ? i dont belive thats right.
Currently awaiting review from banning Administrator.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
II can give a more detailed response when I'm home.

All I saw when I got on the scene was you two smashing each others Trucks into oblivion. You didn't stop until one of you finally killed the other. 

After I banned you, Driverkings story was almost identical to the one you have given now. He said he was trying to RP with Medusa when you started prop pushing him.
(05-30-2017, 07:43 AM)NJperry Wrote: II can give a more detailed response when I'm home.

All I saw when I got on the scene was you two smashing each others Trucks into oblivion. You didn't stop until one of you finally killed the other. 

After I banned you, Driverkings story was almost identical to the one you have given now. He said he was trying to RP with Medusa when you started prop pushing him.

he was rping  with hes friend too as a delivery guy for a company  thats what i was remambering
(05-30-2017, 07:43 AM)NJperry Wrote: II can give a more detailed response when I'm home.

and if you were  invisibale and watching what happend u mightv saw that he prop pushed my truck and it exploded while hes truck didnt get damaged [or small damage]
Just because someone else breaks a rule does not give you the right to break one yourself, azizo.

Awaiting response by NJ.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-01-2017, 03:54 PM)Reebs Wrote: Just because someone else breaks a rule does not give you the right to break one yourself, azizo.

Awaiting response by NJ.

i didnt break it ?
Hello Azizo,

Apologies for the wait, we are currently awaiting a response from the banning Administrator.

Thank you for your patience.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-05-2017, 11:10 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Hello Azizo,

Apologies for the wait, we are currently awaiting a response from the banning Administrator.

Thank you for your patience.

thank you for your time
its been like a week or so Tounge