Unban request 10 hour to 15 days? (Bueno)
Your name: Mr.Bueno

Your ban ID: 5692

Banned by: [FL] StillChristmas

Server: I think both

Involved: Sjonnie my good friend.

Why we should unban you: Well we have a base in the city in a house that i buyed. We have buyed each 5 contras. so 10 in total. So we driving around the city and we saw someone walk with a money printer. So we step out the car. He stopped and punched us. We killed him with a crowbar and stole the contra from him. So we watch for more in appartement and yes. I already gots the tides truck. So he came back and i killed him again. (NLR for him). His frend cames and punched me so i killed him. So we did all the contras in the tides truck. After 5 times nlr for that guys the admin cames after 5 times reported @. He was not with us and asked why we raid that people. I sayd that they nlr like 5 times. Well he stay ask and i sayd that he has contras outside and i saw it. He banned me for 10 hour and my frend Sjonnie too. So i made an Admin Abuse topic at the forums. Now im banned for 15 days? with the reason Non valid raid reason (Huge amount of random raidings). I sayd in that topic we have like 20 contras and we are banned! so they think we stole all of it. No each 5 so 5x2 = 10 contras + we steal 1 time he has 10 contras? I called an admin for helping ME! Not to ban me!

Greets,
I don't know who made your ban longer so, I can't really say anything about this.
Hmm the same shit kept happening to my brother Python so he say's. Quite simple really he got 6 of the bans I have on this acount that cigarette. Anyway's since he fucked up me ban count I am mad at him. BACK TO THE SUBJECT:
So he would get a 3 day ban or something and the day it would end he tell's me he would open evo and fearless just to see the ban doubled itself again even when it was suposed to be finished.
I was the one who edited your ban.

You confessed that you and your friend had 20 money printers, by raiding people.

You also said that you raided people cause they had money printers.

So I believe that you raided to steal 16 other money printers.

In the end, 10 hours wasn't enough for that.
Well i got money printers and my friend thats 10 in total and we stole like 8-10 printers at 1 guy! its not more random raids its just 1 raid!
(12-21-2011, 05:13 PM)jeffreypim Wrote: Well i got money printers and my friend thats 10 in total and we stole like 8-10 printers at 1 guy! its not more random raids its just 1 raid!

You and your friend that's 10?

Excuse me, but the maximum of money printers per player is an amount of 2.
(12-21-2011, 04:35 PM)Lani Wrote: I was the one who edited your ban.

You confessed that you and your friend had 20 money printers, by raiding people.

(12-21-2011, 07:18 PM)Lani Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 05:13 PM)jeffreypim Wrote: Well i got money printers and my friend thats 10 in total and we stole like 8-10 printers at 1 guy! its not more random raids its just 1 raid!

Duhh 2 printers but i say contra`s! you can have 5 contras. Maybe i sayd wrong but i mean contra
(12-21-2011, 09:07 PM)jeffreypim Wrote:

Duhh 2 printers but i say contra`s! you can have 5 contras. Maybe i sayd wrong but i mean contra

You can have a maximum amount of 5 drug labs and 2 money printers.
(12-22-2011, 03:43 PM)Lani Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 09:07 PM)jeffreypim Wrote:

You can have a maximum amount of 5 drug labs and 2 money printers.

Ok 7 then in total but its just 1 raid not more random? see ban? so me + my frend = 14 contras total + we stole from 1 guy with much = 20? so 1 raid not more? you say in ban req : Huge amount of random raidings?
response...