[Solved] Microphone In-Game
My microphone works perfectly with every other steam game and works before I join the server in-game.

As soon as I join, I check my microphone and it does not work?

Any ideas?
Make sure that your microphone is your default device, to check right click the little speaker icon in your taskbar then recording devices and then make sure you are on your microphone and right click your microphone and click set as default device.
(05-22-2017, 06:44 PM)Arny Wrote: Make sure thatvyoyr microphone is your default device, to check right click the little speaker icon in your taskbar then recording devices and then make sure you are on your microphone and right click your microphone and click set as default device.

I have done this including the steam way.
Is your voice transmit volume up in Garry's Mod > Options > Voice > Voice Transmit volume?
(05-22-2017, 06:51 PM)Arny Wrote: Is your voice transmit volume up in Garry's Mod > Options > Voice > Voice Transmit volume?

All the way up.
This might sound stupid, but try verifying your game cache, to do so, in steam, right click gmod and then properties then go to Local Files and click 'Verify integrity of game'

Sounds stupid but might work.
I have verified my game cache, I cannot be bothered to go into the game at this moment at time. I will update you tomorrow.
Maybe try updating your sound drivers and any microphone drivers you have, could be the case.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
try setting the bind for talk in game to something else, sounds stupid but may work
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
My microphone doesn't work when I test it in options once in-game.

It is not drivers as I have reinstalled them and also it works in other applications.