Discussion on Antifa
Love a good debate I do.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 4 users Like Tomo's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Marty, Grunt, Archer
(05-21-2017, 10:46 AM)Marty Wrote: I'm sorry but how does a 15 year old from Jersey....have any clue about Antifa or if they are a terrorist organisation.

Infact what would they even know about terrorism or actual terrorist organisations in general apart from what's read on the internet or in the news.

Fuc king can't make this shit up.

Nothing says arrogant cuck like talking down to younger people like they know nothing.

You don't know what this lad has experienced in his life, even if he has never has seen an antfia demonstration or terrorist organisation doesn't mean his opinion is incorrect or ill-informed.

Cant imagine you're much older than he is, and to be honest he is far more mature and open minded than you are being right now; you're doing us a favour and proving our point about Antifa Wink
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Archer
(05-21-2017, 10:46 AM)Marty Wrote: I'm sorry but how does a 15 year old from Jersey....have any clue about Antifa or if they are a terrorist organisation.

Infact what would they even know about terrorism or actual terrorist organisations in general apart from what's read on the internet or in the news.

I'm sorry Marty but how does a 23 year old who has never lived out of Glasgow know about terrorism either?
Plus I know about terrorism,and Antifa IS a terrorist organisation.
PKK began with throwing IED's at police,Antifa,if not stopped,will go full terrorist.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Antifa is a terrorist organisation.

Just reiterating that fact.
(05-22-2017, 04:15 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

I'm sorry Marty but how does a 23 year old who has never lived out of Glasgow know about terrorism either?
Plus I know about terrorism,and Antifa IS a terrorist organisation.
PKK began with throwing IED's at police,Antifa,if not stopped,will go full terrorist.

Never lived out of Glasgow ?

I've actually lived in Utrecht, Veenendaal, Amsterdam, Belfast and Liverpool.

Have travelled all over Europe and even went to Palestine, I think I can safely say I've lived outside Glasgow. Don't chant what you don't know.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DLetSkZ.gif]
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Jonas
(05-22-2017, 08:00 AM)Yonno Wrote: [Image: DLetSkZ.gif]
Only gets funny after like 5 times.
I award you champion of comedic genius 
[Image: 9loUWh7.gif]
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-22-2017, 08:10 AM)King Kickass Wrote:

I rather just find these posts and threads hilarious as well as everyone's opinion on these topics. Or should I say how easily people go off-topic on threads like these?
OT: I do my best.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(05-22-2017, 08:13 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:10 AM)King Kickass Wrote:

I rather just find these posts and threads hilarious as well as everyone's opinion on these topics. Or should I say how easily people go off-topic on threads like these?
OT: I do my best.

Um ok. Good for You!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Every group has black sheep in them. I'm sure there are many Antifa's who do not want to use violence and I'm sure there are many Antifa's who do want to use violence, though I don't personally consider them a "Terrorist" organization as (as far as I'm aware) they're not making car bombs to kill people. There's a difference between someone who destroys shops because they're unhappy with Capitalism to someone who wants to kill people to instigate terror, like ISIS, the IRA in Ireland or ETA in Spain.

Anyhow, it seems like a delicate subject that is going to be completely biased. As for the statement saying "Fascism is dead in 2017", I'm sorry but that is complete lies and a very dangerous thing to believe in. Fascism is on the rise more than ever since the end of WWII all through the western world. An example of this is looking at how close countries such as Austria, Netherlands or France have been in voting in a Far right political party to run the country. Also, look at the statistics of Nordic countries or any other EU country for that matter and see how much far right political parties are growing in number of supporters, as well as a huge increase of racist/xenophobic attacks, especially here in Britain after the Brexit vote.

Do not believe the lies: Fascism/Far right is on the rise in Europe at a very dangerous speed, denying it is simply choosing to be ignorant and ignore the numbers/statistics/facts that can be easily found on the internet.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 4 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Eclipze, Dauntless, lordofthesilver, Marty