Discussion on Antifa
My personal opinion is that Antifa is indoctrinating children to fit their political agenda.
It looks to me as they have some Neo-Bolshevik agenda.
Most people following Antifa are just mindless sheep following the mainstream trying to be a snowflake, But thats just my two cents on the subject.
Fascism is pretty much dead in 2017, And the fact that Antifa are "Anti-Fascists" is complete and utter bullshit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 5da0f56e2b6246d0a7a00eb93f377c7b.png]
This is the type of shit i mean when i talk of Indoctrination
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 3 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • juicyorange, Grunt, Bobby
Just googled it

What the fuck

Urban dictionary was my source soooo

Still
Meh I think we should let EDL and Antifa finish each other off,they both are political terror organisations
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
'Discussion'
Let's all say what's coming out of our ass
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Marty
Can someone tell me what Antifa is?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Smashing windows, breaking public and private property, attacking innocent and unarmed people, the list goes on...

There is no reason why anyone would like antifa. They support the believe that only white people can be racists and that they are the scum of the earth, so they don't even believe in equal rights.

They want to start a communist anarchist government, but there is no way they can overthrow any current governments. Besides, we have seen how well communist countries went.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • juicyorange
Indoctrination is a major thing in the USA.  Everyone is subjected to it, from the time they enter into school, till the day they die or leave the country.  Being that I was born in the 80's and grew up in the 90's, I can tell you times have changed twice since my birth.  I'm still discovering how much indoctrination I was subjected to.  Things like the pledge of allegiance, as well as how it was altered.  How history books are edited more and more.  Classes that have vanished because they promoted too much free thought.

Now I dunno who these people are exactly, but I've seen videos of them.  In one case, a woman was throwing glass bottles with M80's in them.  Now since it explodes, sending out shards of glass, that classifies as an IED by textbook definition.  Therefore, since they have at one point, used IEDs against US citizens, they are domestic terrorists, and I hope I never discover any of them.  I swore an oath, but I'm also old and slowly crippling, with things I care about now, so I'd rather not have to be involved.

That all said, if they show up around my parts, I'll grab my rifle and wait.  They start chuckin bombs and I'll start pickin them off.  I've never been one to leave my life nor the lives of others at risk without acting.

P.S. No, I'm not packing an M4 or any of that other "call of duty" turd shit.  Got me a real rifle.

[Image: winchester_m1894_high_0103111.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Grunt, General Rickets
(05-20-2017, 05:32 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Can someone tell me what Antifa is?

I'm sure you've already at this point wiki'd it but here's the page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifasc...che_Aktion
From what I've heard they're pretty much the extreme left that fights against the extreme right but they have their own problems nowadays.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
antifa is a terrorist organisation.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Archer
(05-20-2017, 05:32 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Can someone tell me what Antifa is?

Terrorist Organisation.

The EDL is where it is at Tounge

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]