Youtube vidddd TUT
Ok well yesterday i couldent Get on cuz of h2l crash I figured it out and i made a tut for all the guys who carnt do it so here it is http://youtu.be/bC5mixRhBTo
Pointless tutorial, Intro music is too loud, Then after that you can't hardly hear you, plus playing music while you're speaking, Can't understand nothing, As well as the Resolution of the screen being too small for even an Asian to see (No offence to Asians) You speak to quickly and do everything to fast plus the fact It's not even HD quality, Just because YouTube says it is, It's not It's just the format you rendered it out in.

Try watching it after you made the tutorial before you point more of these pointless and useless videos on.

I didn't need to see it I just think It's useless anyhow.

Good day to you sir...
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • equal, Eric
(12-20-2011, 10:13 PM)Jamie Wrote: Pointless tutorial, Intro music is too loud, Then after that you can't hardly year you, plus playing music while you're speaking, Can't understand nothing, As well as the Resolution of the screen being too small for even an Asian to see (No offence to Asians) You speak to and do everything to fast plus the fact It's not even HD quality, Just because YouTube says it is, It's not It's just the format you rendered it out in.

Try watching it after you made the tutorial before you point more of these pointless and useless videos on.

I didn't need to see it I just think It's useless anyhow.

Good day to you sir...

Ouch.

And actually i dont believe its that wich causes your game to crash...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
No need to be horrible when he's just trying to be helpful, I had no issues with the video I undestood it perfectly though this is not related to any of the crashes I get. Nice effort though.
I wasn't trying to be horrible, I was being honest... I gave him honest criticism.
(12-21-2011, 02:28 AM)Jamie Wrote: I wasn't trying to be horrible, I was being honest... I gave him honest criticism.

Honest Criticism doesnt have to be 'harsh' or have a 'negative' tone to it.

(12-21-2011, 03:33 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(12-21-2011, 02:28 AM)Jamie Wrote: I wasn't trying to be horrible, I was being honest... I gave him honest criticism.

Honest Criticism doesnt have to be 'harsh' or have a 'negative' tone to it.

Ever heard of the Truth hurts?

Well ya I kinda agree with Jamie on this one.

It's nice that he took his time to do something help people but the quality of the video is kinda crap.

(kinda like the time when that one guy did a Siganture in MS Paint of the old FL logo. It was sweet and all but....yeah...)
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • equal
I still say you don't have to be a Dick about it.
It's not being a Dick about its called Criticism

Apparently you never been Criticized before...
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(12-22-2011, 11:15 AM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: It's not being a *** about its called Criticism

Apparently you never been Criticized before...

What, how did you gather that I've never been criticized before? It's all about when you have to criticize it has to be constructive criticism, if you can't do that, well then there's no point in posting in the first place.