Poll: What did you think of the map?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It was good
50.00%
14 50.00%
It was bad
50.00%
14 50.00%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How was the first night on Littletown?
I couldn't join yesterday, but how did it go in the new map?

Was it good, was it bad Or was it ugly?

Do you think they should keep littletown or switch to other map like Rockford or v5p?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
PoliceRP was really fun with generation being gman

But....

Still think Rockford is best option
The following 5 users Like Prompt's post:
  • Archer, Balls, Conn, Edned, Generation
The new map is really nice, and very easy to get lost on down in the sewers. By the time I'd left I had already gone and helped 5 people out of there.

I think we should keep this map, though we can't use most of our current cars, but smaller ones will be fine
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I really don't think this map suits the gamemode whatsoever. It's just got a darkrp twang to it, and things about it like the lighting feel unnatural. I want to see Rockford or v5p, as they were the community vote
The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Dauntless, Prompt
I love the map, it is cute, dinky and has a proper atmosphere, something that a lot of maps don't have. This map has a huge amount of potential and has given me and so many others great inspiration. If this map doesn't fit your roleplay style then please V4B1 is always open, but I ask that this map is kept for the ever increasing group of people that have been captivated by it.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 3 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Ethan Bradberry, RockDead69
I feel like the community wants V5P, and after a month it may come to that. At the same time I still enjoyed playing, I didn't really get a chance to play properly with anyone but the map itself is really cool.
Everything went too aggressive yesterday. The PD got raided 3 times in 15-20 min.
Everyone basing in the sewers and monsters with almost unlimited HP killed every cop.
I only saw two people doing passive RP. Thinking that it is the first day with the map, I was expecting more passive RP.

It was more like an event than just a normal day on the FL servers.

I really dislike the map and I don't think it fits the CityRP. The map makes it somewhat sewer RP, since everyone are there.
The map got a DarkRP twist to it, such as how you trade weapons.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 4 users Like Balls's post:
  • Conn, Random, Ghinni, Archer
The maps nice, however it's not for me.

I'm still hoping for V5P in the future!
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Panda
I had fun being a jelly creature

(05-14-2017, 09:18 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: The new map is really nice, and very easy to get lost on down in the sewers. By the time I'd left I had already gone and helped 5 people out of there.

I think we should keep this map, though we can't use most of our current cars, but smaller ones will be fine

I did sewer tour guides lel