Poll: Non-bought doors should be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
unlocked
100.00%
6 100.00%
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Make non-bought doors unlocked
Title of Suggestion: Make non-bought doors unlocked

Description:
Right now, when doors are not bought (status text 'Purchasable') they are always locked, basically making anyone or anything inside inaccessible, causing the need of either a lockpick or purchasing of the property to get through.

I propose the following change:
When doors are not purchased (status text 'Purchasable') they should be unlocked.

Why:

There are several reasons why the current method of keeping non-bought doors locked is problematic:
  1. selling a property while still inside it basically blocks the player.
  2. accessing contraband or investigating properties by police can be made difficult to manage when the target is within a non-bought property, requiring to lockpick or purchase the property themselves (cannot warrant a property if nobody owns it)
+Support.
Got myself stuck in many a building.
+Support

The current system with doors being locked as standard is causing too many issues. It was much better previously when you could enter any property.
+Support
Massive +Support.

Another example is the MTL barriers.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+Support
I'd prefer making purchasable doors rammable to government, not have them open from the start.
Non-governments would still be able to access houses while they basically shouldn't.

If all doors would be unlocked from the beginning then it defeats the purpose of having to purchase property to base.

Neutral
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Approved and finished.
[Image: KInLxEm.png]