ubr- for Blazer2sam
name: [FL:RP] Blazer2sam

Your ban ID: 77249

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153838493

Reason: FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Random

Involved: Hugh Jashul, GArry Johnson, 

Was banned for FearRP for no reason. He does know why he was banned and the only info that he was provided was FearRP. I believe he was randomly banned, and should be unbanned.
Blazer should know what FearRP is. He now has 7 bans within 124 hours. General Rickets and Panda both told Blazer to face the wall, yet he ran away.

Asking General Rickets and/or Panda to post a statement.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
You were warned, broke fearrp. Warned again, broke fearrp. Warned AGAIN, and guess what? Still broke fearrp.

(05-13-2017, 08:58 PM)Random Wrote: Blazer should know what FearRP is. He now has 7 bans within 124 hours. General Rickets and Panda both told Blazer to face the wall, yet he ran away.

Asking General Rickets and/or Panda to post a statement.

How could he run away? he was hanncuffed in the building. This was kinda a rendom ban. The only reason he was outside was bc thyey pulled him out. He either glitched in the wall or got pulled out by you.  Huh it was in the 2 story house near the lake. This was kinda random.  Skeptical
FL RAndom framed Blazer2sam by removing him from an arrest to make it seem like he was breaking FearRP. Thge evidence to back this up is that the building was filled with keypadded doors, and therefore he could not have been moved or gone  outside otherwise. When the officers told him to face the wall, he did do so. The admin did not give him a chance to explain what happened, even so, the admin did not know what happened 
There is no evidence at all. You are simply giving statements. I see no reason to unban you what so ever.

EDIT: Also, may I ask why Blazer2sam is not speaking for himself?
(05-13-2017, 09:25 PM)Random Wrote: There is no evidence at all. You are simply giving statements. I see no reason to unban you what so ever.

EDIT: Also, may I ask why Blazer2sam is not speaking for himself?

he was banned from the forms, I am trying to ask for him to have another chance...
Funny how you should say that, seeing as though he has been PMing me on the forums.

I want him to comment from this point on. Thanks.
(05-13-2017, 09:28 PM)Random Wrote: Funny how you should say that, seeing as though he has been PMing me on the forums.

I want him to comment from this point on. Thanks.

idk Huh but anyways I really want him to have another chance, the ban  wasnt right  for him
Hes suspended from chat he cant