UBR
Posting for Joshz

Your name: Joshz

Your SteamID: not needed

Your ban ID: 77183

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: Being incredibly disrespectful, minging. Should know a hell of a lot better

Involved: [b]AwestruckBullet, joshz[/b]

Why we should unban you: I know what I did was horrible and I know that I shouldn't do this ever again, now although it was bad what I called Awestruck Bullet I still don't believe that this was worthy of such a lengthy ban. What I'm looking from this may not be a complete un-ban (although I would love it to be) I'm simply looking for maybe the ban to be shorten. Also you can see in the reason of the ban that I should know alot better, I apolgoise throughly to Awestruck for what I done however "minging"? It was more disrespect than minging I had recieved a punishment for what I had done with "accidentaly placing the dupe in the middle of the road and I did remove this very quickly.

So I would like to say sorry to Awestruck and hope that he accepts this, I would love for the ban to be shorten so firstly I can explore the new map and see really what FL is getting up to as the server looks to be heading in the right direction at this current point in time.

Previous to this ban I had been extremley in-active and really didn't care about the server that much however looking back at it I was stupid and being imature I may have been quite salty at the fact I was not getting my own way by not being able to aggresive RP that night that I think really caused anger towards the staff team that I again say sorry to once more.
The ban and it's length will remain. You were being incredibly mingy and salty toward everyone at that event. Multiple warnings were given, yet you would not let up. To make it worse, you began spawning dupes on the road containing vehicles, and then pasted it within an event build. I picked you up, you called me an idiot and began excessively swearing and insulting me.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]