UBR: Lord of the silverrings
Posting this on behalf of Lord of the silverrings

-------------------------------------------

Your name: Lord of The Silver Rings / SirMinus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65135421 and STEAM_0:1:31977033

Your ban ID: 74854 and 74855

Banned by: [FL] Brikaas

Reason: Supposed propspamming and propkilling.

Involved: Brikaas, us.

Why we should unban you: Writing another as an admin told me to on my PR. We were in hotel building an Brikaas began pestering us as we were trying to RP so we insulted him multiple times and when a prop was thrown from one end of the hotel to the other he began to overreact and chose to ban us under false reasoning. The difference we'd like to specify between this UBR and the last is that we don't necessarily wish for UBR, I'd happily except a ban shorten to the same amount of days as Minus because we both broke did RDM someone that day and also disrespected staff and for Minus he would like for the reason to be changed to what he actually did and his last chance removed. The thing is that after everything went bad with the group I and Minus play with and the mingery began we would always confess to our rulebreaks (even to admins that asked, many of which can testify to us being completely upfront about rules we've broken in the past and if they wish to we'd appreciate it) and from now on if we are given this opportunity we will refrain from breaking rules entirely and simply run our cigarette shop. Thanks once again.

MADE ON RECOMMENDATION OF FLOODIFY
I will try and reach out for Briikas.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The actions you made were wrong, and Im sure you know that yourself.
Both of you have enough hours and bans to know such thing.

I do not recall the entire situation as it must have been ages ago.
I do think you deserve the ban on its full length, it can be discussed within the staff team whenever they want to shorten the permanent ban.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Denied. Follow unban protocols.

And I have not given any permission to post an unban request again.
Kind Regards,
Floodify