Presidential pass rights
Title of Bug
Presidential pass rights

Description
VP is still not able to grant a Red pass, even though the change was approved.
President is not able to grant Blue/Green passes.
As far as I am concerned, I don't think the VP is allowed to give red passes. The issue was that the VP couldn't give any passes at all.
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
Why wouldn't the VP be allowed to give them ? He is after the Vice President. Should have exactly the same privileges the president has.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • dawson270500
Either way, I don't exactly know which ones are restricted but both positions should be able to grant all passes.

Nexus Desk Secretary should still be limited to Green/Blue though.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Still not fixed
You should suggest this so that the VP can grant red passes rather than it being a bug (which was removed)
Wolven

+Support Needs to change its the same person!
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
(07-14-2017, 10:08 PM)Wolven Wrote: You should suggest this so that the VP can grant red passes rather than it being a bug (which was removed)

It never got removed I was told, it just didn't get applied to that job properly when the red passes got introduced.
+support Why should President and Vice President not have the same rights to give a pass? I always PM the President to give a Red Pass but sometimes he is AFK or just doesn't check the Chat... (sometimes)
Will look into this and yes I agree that both President and VP should be able to give all passes and Secretary should be restricted to green/blue. Thanks for reporting.
[Image: unknown.png]