Restrictions for Proplimit Increases
This is a good step in improvements of FPS for some due to lag from props. Now hopefully it will be more stable and people won't complain so much about dupes.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Good step towards a more smooth game experience.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Marvin, Luna, Spear, Envy, Eclipze, Panda, Iraqi Eagle
From the point of view of someone with a horrible computer, this is great news.

I just hope this doesn't limit a lot of RP's, however good choice so far.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
As long as this doesn't limit passiveRP (which is obviously really important to Fearless), I'm all for it.
Now the whining in OOC about huge dupes can stop.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
No more admin dupes that are 500 props that send your FPS from 30 to 5 at best? Certainly a great change for the server overall.
I can only imagine the frustration within the team right now, not sure what to say about this heh.
A great change, which I'm glad to see implemented!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
I don't understand the difference between one person spawning 150 props and 4 people collectively spawning 150 props either way there is still 150 props down it is just a hella lot more inconvenient for the players involved.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Link
I do find this a great change, however building is going to get harder now. You have to actively seek for people to build with, which could be a real pain in the ass. Sometimes you can't find anyone to build with, thus making you unable to build a dupe... Besides, some people do prefer to build alone. There are definitely some positive things about this change, but also some negative. The idea sounds really nice, to have more FPS etc., however if this idea is going to be practical... I guess we will see.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Link