PR - GERMANGAMER / SogeKing
Name of player[FL:RP] GERMANGAMER™ 2k17 / [FL:RP] SogeKing 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112115063 / STEAM_0:0:1473543

Time in GMT: Around about 7:23 (ish)

Server: v4d

Summary: 2 Fake jail guards jailbreaking, You should only jailbreak if it effects your character".No RP behind this. Happened multiple times today and the jailbroke prisoners were just re-arrested.

Look first I was a Fake Guard of the Nexus,to save it.But then the Vice said that I should go to jails,he said I should watch the jails.Then I joined the Fake Jail Guard. I wanted to decide about a job change: Jail Guard. But then you came and handcuffed me.Then the Vice was gone.(Before it happened): GERMANGAMER was a Fake Jail Guard because he wanted to release a meight , because he got arrested for releasing GERMANGAMER.So germangamer started to be a Fake Guard,to get him out.But after releasing,we got searched the first time.Then we had to play our role to get out,but I wasn't bored.So I started to play my role more and more. Then a guy came tried to release one and we closed him in a jail and called the Police(He had no weapon out,but he was in the jail and we saw him as a tresspasser,no FearRP Breake).Then Ethan came and cuffed us we told him;that we called them and then he asked Mint.

Btw i will take a ban on me when I did something wrong.
(05-10-2017, 07:17 PM)BisiPlay Wrote: Look first I was a Fake Guard of the Nexus,to save it.But then the Vice said that I should go to jails,he said I should watch the jails.Then I joined the Fake Jail Guard. I wanted to decide about a job change: Jail Guard. But then you came and handcuffed me.Then the Vice was gone.(Before it happened): GERMANGAMER was a Fake Jail Guard because he wanted to release a meight , because he got arrested for releasing GERMANGAMER.So germangamer started to be a Fake Guard,to get him out.But after releasing,we got searched the first time.Then we had to play our role to get out,but I wasn't bored.So I started to play my role more and more. Then a guy came tried to release one and we closed him in a jail and called the Police(He had no weapon out,but he was in the jail and we saw him as a tresspasser,no FearRP Breake).Then Ethan came and cuffed us we told him;that we called them and then he asked Mint.

Btw i will take a ban on me when I did something wrong.

And sorry for my grammar.
That big paragraph hurts my brain. I don't see why you should be jailbreaking as a 'fake jail guard' when it doesn't effect you in the slightest. You literally had no plan to get the escaped out, suggesting it was random. The jail broken prisoner was just re-arrested almost straight after.

Also this PR has been up for 7 days...
Honestly this just looks like a poorly planned clusterfuck, and the reasons were vague but seemed to be there.

Denied.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]