Rule Breakers
Sad 
This is my first post here. I've played the RP server for about 4 1/2 hours now, and I love it. But there have been a LOT of people breaking the rules, like 2 chefs that randomly ambush people with crowbars and kill them, or cops that randomly go out of their way to run people over. I hope y'all start to enforce rules, because a great server like this shouldn't fall to these jerks. Thank you.
This should be in the general section if im correct
Well i got banned for no reason. Also the admins were RDMing others. I'm very dissapointed in you hypocritical shitheads.
If you have a problem with rulebreakers, post here. If you find admins are abusing their powers, post here. If you find you were banned unfairly, post here.

If you call admins "hyprocritical shitheads", you just display your immaturity and you're probably not going to be unbanned.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • CrAzyWirE
This should be no where, the admins cant control them all,

Get your fraps going and catch them in the act.

Also, there all always be minges, doesnt matter what server you are playing on.

The admins do what they can to prevent people from breaking the rules, nothing more we can do...

Like i said -
Use a recorder program to catch the rule breakers
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
admins are not legendary gods that can multiply and cover the whole server, they also witch between BOTH servers sometimes as well.

also, evidence + ban thread = banned minges, don't talk about minges, get proof and help clean the servers of them

and before you call RDM on a admin, make sure they are not doing one of the following:

1. punishing a minge with a death as a warning
2. are apart of a rp event thats going down

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
51 People on ONE Server and an average of 1-2 admins, thats alot of people to control mate, They do a great job and its difficult no doubt about it, they need to have fun as well, catch them out and report them take screenshots anything, their is TWO Servers as well and alot of admins are different timezones to keep it balanced, If sombody is breaking the rules catch them out or call an admin via @ <text> also dont get involved DONT Kill rulebreakers or you will be the one getting banned, Otherwise just ignore it im sure an older member of fearless will catch them out and report them
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • ForceGhost
(12-20-2011, 12:01 PM)nadrick Wrote: admins are not legendary gods

Excuse me, but what did you just say about me?

Wink
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • ForceGhost, The_Alpha_Dog, Ms. Mudpie, Haarek
Well I wasn't planning on getting unbanned anyway, since we were doing nothing and the admin decided to unload his mags into us. We were officers getting an abandoned cop car near the Industrial building when he barricaded himself in there and killed us for no reason, and decided to ban me. He gave us no warning or anything, and I can't really record anything WHEN I'M BANNED. Otherwise I'd practically dedicate to ridding people like that from the server. It's easily the best gmod RPG server and shouldn't fall to crap like that.
Also there were maybe a max of 20 people on the server....
(12-20-2011, 01:29 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(12-20-2011, 12:01 PM)nadrick Wrote: admins are not legendary gods

Excuse me, but what did you just say about me?

Wink

Way to annoy a dragonborn mate

On topic: dude these belong in Raffi's three places I cant wait until our admin overlords start punishing for these (just not to harshly) because im getting tired of ragethreads anymore and I may leave its impossible to get on and stay on then these guys make it worse
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history