Cars on Littletown
Hello community,

We have been contemplating over different choices for the Littletown map in regards to vehicles. All ideas from no vehicles to just government vehicles have sprung to mind. It's evident that we can't have a full server (we will limit slots however) spawn their vehicles, as it isn't so big.

I myself have an idea where the map would spawn with pre-cars that are available for a rent of say 5k and perhaps some fees during the time.. users can revoke the rent or if they leave the car it will be available to be rent again by another user. This is useful because we can limit the amount of cars (government would work like they do today) and can control the vehicle environment so it doesn't get over-flooded with cars and what not.. but we can also restrict what cars to be used (so no BMW's, would just not fit in the environment).

This is just a wild idea and we'd like your input as how to solve the question at hand; How will we get cars to work on Littletown?

Regards,
Floodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • juicyorange
I honestly dont think any cars should be added. The map isnt big enough. However, if you were to add some vehicles purely for the map, it might work.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I would like to see a renting bicycle system though the only bicycle addon I am aware of is the Porsche Tricycle.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 9 users Like Panda's post:
  • Luna, Ethan Bradberry, Archer, Envy, mintblackbeard, DreeBott, Eclipze, Iraqi Eagle, TheSiphon
I agree with Fultz, however we should not try to add NPC which you can rent cars off.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I agree with fultz here, I think the map is not big enough to warrant cars, however if cars were to be added, the renting system would work just fine.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Is there still time to have forum vote on to having another map.

OT, issue is complex when u need to have a thread like this for a map that doesn't fully facilitate the needs of cityrp it will only dilute the server population across the two maps but that's your decision. Have no vehicles.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Aggre with Fultz as well, the map simply isn't big enough at all.
Horse and Carriage

kek
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I would like some small European town cars like a fiat 500 as well as a vespa scooter.

Fiat 500:

Alfa Romeo

Vauxhall Corsa

Volkswagen

I would also like to see European emergency vehicles used too

Fire engine

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 5 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • dawson270500, chopchop1614, Dragnort_, Nuka, Molyneux481
Perhaps we should have it so that only chauffeurs can spawn taxis in.

This would fix the problem of the chauffeur job being redundant, as is the case in larger maps. As the majority of players have vehicles, and those who don't usually walk to their destination, no one cares to play it as it is unprofitable. This move would actually give them some sort of purpose and constant service to provide; people, no matter the size of the map, will always want a quicker alternative, and with regular vehicles disabled, they have no other choice but to walk or take a taxi, like in real life.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 11 users Like Link's post:
  • Panda, Eclipze, DVN, Divey, Haarek, BlackWidow, Envy, chopchop1614, Iraqi Eagle, Janzo 火, Fango