Samzo UBR
Posting for Samzo, I'll be the one replying for him as well

Your name: Falc
Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:46187149)
Your ban ID: 74235
Banned by: Console
Reason: TOS 
Involved: Myself and the staff team and previous staff members.
Why we should unban you:

Falc/Samzo unban

Okay, so yeah it’s that nob Falc here, here goes nothing.

Before I get into it, I’d like to point out these two previous unban requests that were posted on my behalf were NOT. Since being banned from Fearless I rarely ever turnt my PC on or kept up with the forums, only the past month or so I’ve started using it again becoming more active, this is my only unban request since the very first one which was denied around the time I was banned.

Here is 1 https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77544 – Read the unban, that’s not me a lot of people in this community can vouch that lmao.

Here is my only unban request that I have posted back in October, 7 months ago. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75889

The unban above is where I’ve protested my innocence, so please do look at that if need be to get more of the story, because this below is more of me showing why I should be unbanned and without excuses, just me.

I’m writing this unban request here today, not to protest my innocence because I tried that in my first unban and nobody will ever believe me, but I’m not here to get back into that. (I am innocent I even gave information how when I was banned, but nothing came of it.) I believe I was banned around September time, before I posted my unban request, but I’m not 100% sure, if so that’s around 8 months of being banned, I’ve learnt a lot since then.

I’m here to rejoin the Fearless community, I’ve been banned for “ToS” which was to do with staff leaking etc etc and me “Leaking onwards” so to speak. I said earlier I won’t write up here about my innocence because I feel it’s irrelevant after not being believed before hand anyway. I’m looking to rejoin Fearless because I’ve generally missed it. Yeah I know before I left I turnt kinda sour towards staff,  and this was due to my demotion which was pretty childish of me I know and I regret it but it happened. Before hand I was an Administrator, Moderator and Teacher during my time here and even led the teachers once(Hard to believe I know) . I’ve spent 2302 hours on the server and racked up 37 roleplay points while I’ve been at it, as well as nearly 3000 forums posts, which I’d like to hit finally, lmao. This may seem off track for an unban request but I’m trying to point out I’m not all bad as many of you know. The top 50 stats also show my dedication to Fearless, via my hours and posts I was always around. I’m not here to come back and stir things up, I’m here to wipe a slate clean and just reconnect with old friends and hopefully just go back to Roleplaying in general (Still aggressive of course). I had a very good rep here are Fearless before admittedly turning into an asshole, I’m still an asshole but not the type I left as before hand.  Within 4 years I racked up 6 bans including this ToS, which isn’t half bad, may I also add one was lifted for being on edge which shows I’m not a bad person and I do take the rules seriously, until I was demoted and got a few blacklists for being insulting etc. 

That’s all I’ve got to say really, I’m just looking for a chance to prove myself to the community. A majority of you know me still and know I’m a good guy I hope, some may look and laugh at this and think same old Falc, but let me show you I’ve changed.

My only other request if this unban is denied (Which I hope isn’t needed but incase), please unban my forum account so I can interact with the community.. With you doing this I can show you that I’m still supportive of the Fearless community, I just want to be involved again like I used to really, even if it does just end up being the forums. Atleast then I can again feel part of this community, that’s all I’m asking here.

Thanks for reading this and I hope a reasonable conclusion can come of this.

Falc/Samzo
Hello, Falc:

I will bring this appeal up in discussion with the rest of the team, but in the meantime, I have a few questions I would like you to answer. Please answer them honestly and in as much detail as possible:

Quote:How exactly have you changed since you've been banned?

What can you bring to the community, if your ban were to be lifted?

How can we be sure that your suspension is an isolated incident and will not happen again?

As said, I will bring this up into discussion with the team. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Unban request will be concluded within the next few days.

Thank you for your patience.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I believe I've changed within the sense of maturity. Since being banned I mentioned I've not switched on my PC other than to do some work which is rare. I've cut out gaming and focused on the real world, working 5 days a week and focusing on social activities and it's made me realise how childish I actually was before hand. How it wasn't worth the hassle that I caused myself and others, with the change of maturity comes a change of everything from my roleplaying to following standard rules, it's all improved due to this. Being away from Fearless changed me immediately because I realised how much I actually loved the community itself, enough to know I won't fuck up if given the chance.

I'm not sure exactly what I can bring to the community, but I can deffinitely bring a friendly face, my clan skills and my valued opinion and views which I see useful and valuable due to my experience within Fearless, City RP and Gmod itself. I've been from the top to the bottom of Fearless which is valuable in all senses, as well as seeing an old face around the community from time to time can be nice for others, as I was popular here before getting along with most before things hit the fan.

You can't be sure it won't happen again because I'm not convinced it ever happened at all, which is why I claim innocence. But for the questions answer you guys will have to put trust into myself that it won't happen, if you can find it within to give me the chance to prove myself to the community.

Thanks, Falc.
Hello, Falc,

Thank you for your response. The team are glad to hear this.

After discussion, the majority of the team has decided to lift the ban. The ban will, however, remain on record.

Do no take this decision for granted.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]